Beyounce` looks like ....i dont know....AMAZING.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Good song to start the day! Make the moves y'all its church time!

i remember me and my mates once hired beyonce and iggy to perfrom a mini concert at our exclusive club.

she is a sweetheart and very kind.

beautiful girl

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
damn righiiitttt :mjpls:

giphy.gif

She seems like a nice girl..but definitely Kelly Rowland..besides Beyonce is Huuge..same size as that William Tennis player..

:holeup:

Mmhm

No!!

She seems like a nice girl..but definitely Kelly Rowland..besides Beyonce is Huuge..same size as that William Tennis player..

:holeup:

Mmhm

No!!
She's 5'7 and curvaceous. Don't knock my dream woman! i'm not even sure what her natural hair is like but she looks blessed thanks to her non black dna.

:ahh:

What how much she charge??

:faysalwtf:
its wayyy to expensive. i dont have the estimate price but the guys i was with paid in total 3 million for both performance.

we didnt pay much other than our membership which is 10k a month but the club is owned by an arab oil sheikh and he throws crazy performance once in a while.

its wayyy to expensive. i dont have the estimate price but the guys i was with paid in total 3 million for both performance.

we didnt pay much other than our membership which is 10k a month but the club is owned by an arab oil sheikh and he throws crazy performance once in a while.
Damn that's crazy! is it true that rich oil sheikhs pay good money to pimp out celebs?

:ohhh:

Damn that's crazy! is it true that rich oil sheikhs pay good money to pimp out celebs?

:ohhh:
some of them are beyond dumb.

this kuwaiti guy once paid a million dollar to book katy perry when she released her album. they throw millions of dollars like it's pennies for them.

and the story about them shitting on instagram models is true. wallah i am not lying it happens every week.

when you see some nobody instagram model posting a picture of her outside a private jet or posing with a supercar in dubai.

just know she is getting shat by an oil sheikh

beyonce-5.jpg

Can't erase this image from my head. Not because she's pregnant but the background has fob'sh undertones and the denim with a random bra colour:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending