BEXIT? 1 in 5 Adults Don’t Want Children

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Fobs finna bring the numbers up
You dont even need to be a fob. I'll singlehandedly boost somalia's birthrate back to 12.
The reer Idrus clan will be knocking on lagos nigeria once my descendants and i have finished our generations long conquest of Africa.

Me leading my nigglets to war against the madowweyn circa.2040
1680817000896.png

Me waving the neo-adal flag after i cleansed africa from the curse of ham circa.2050
1680816966720.png

You dont even need to be a fob. I'll singlehandedly boost somalia's birthrate back to 12.
The reer Idrus clan will be knocking on lagos nigeria once my descendants and i have finished our generations long conquest of Africa.

Me leading my nigglets to war against the madowweyn circa.2040
View attachment 264948

Me waving the neo-adal flag after i cleansed africa from the curse of ham circa.2050
View attachment 264946
One breathe man calls somali ppl noble Caucasian’s in the other he calls his Somali kids nigglets :damn:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
- Maintain our high religiousity and cultural. One of the positives of our dhaqan and deen is somalis view kids very positively and this should never change.

- Increase somali cultural events and activities catering to the community. Every kid should be part of an club where they can meet their peers.

- Make weddings traditional and ban maamos from being present. Aint nobody trying to shukaansi when your neighbourhood habaryar is there. Making weddings traditional means usage of traditional dances where both genders participate.

We must maintain high fertility rate so we can conquer the world. Shaqo aa noo taalo marka hurdada hala kac kaco

Khaemwaset

VIP
One breathe man calls somali ppl noble Caucasian’s in the other he calls his Somali kids nigglets :damn:
I ain't #dark, don't group me with mixed raced self hating mulattos..
I have made my intentions clear to regain lost cushitic land and start the somali expansion.
Where all clans may feel represented, including the xalimos.
The Somalis will rise again #Idrus2042 :Heil:

And besides @AbdiFreedom, i keep getting blocked by that oscar guy so what am i supposed to do :Cry:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I ain't #dark, don't group me with mixed raced self hating mulattos..
I have made my intentions clear to regain lost cushitic land and start the somali expansion.
Where all clans may feel represented, including the xalimos.
The Somalis will rise again #Idrus2042 :Heil:

I am indifferent to reer Dark.

Hehe. You're wasting your time.

Khaemwaset

VIP
There'll be no expansion. Defend what you have now from Bantu even though resistance is futile Hehe
Who said we are on the defence? The only people we are worrying about is other cushites like oromo.
Bantu soldiers are notorious for running away in the middle of a battle so the somalis don't have to worry about y'all.
Only country we have to compete with is Ethiopia which are our historic rivals, bantu countries are an after thought when it comes to millitary policy. Shoot a few times and they're running back home. Your people are farmers, the conquered, not the conquering nomads. If sophisticated and organised civilisations like Egypt, Greece, Persia, china and India all fell to nomadic conquest multiple times then what chance do bantus have?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Who said we are on the defence? The only people we are worrying about is other cushites like oromo.
Bantu soldiers are notorious for running away in the middle of a battle so the somalis don't have to worry about y'all.
Only country we have to compete with is Ethiopia which are our historic rivals, bantu countries are an after thought when it comes to millitary policy. Shoot a few times and they're running back home. Your people are farmers, the conquered, not the conquering nomads. If sophisticated and organised civilisations like Egypt, Greece, Persia, china and India all fell to nomadic conquest multiple times then what chance do bantus have?

Bantus will use the guz, not the gun.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Walaal, don't ask like this in an open forum :damn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahh i see.
Bantus will use the guz, not the gun.
The bantus and their diaspora are known for their degenerate culture, "MuH dIcK" is what y'all say whilst the cushites are improving new ways of war.
So who would win, Sex crazed degenerates or God fearing cushites who are known for war and are some of the oldest christians and muslims in the world. May god favour the cushites

Khaemwaset

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes it is a citizens duty to have kids and expand the nation. "My career" the government should help you raise kids through services such as free healthcare, education and the like.
There should not be these issues of people not wanting families because they can't aford/ don't have time for them in somalia.