Bewilderment of the year, Transgender “Girl” in Hijab.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRyL5vng/?k=1

Wtf, all the “mashallah sister” comments. AUTHUBILLAH
:ileycry: :snoop:
Akhas, I was thinking If I have kids I’m not raising them among gaal friends, but I guess not around other Muslims either
:mjpls::ohlord:
Looks like I will have to relocate to Mecca or the highlands of Eyl if I have kids
:williamswtf:
Imagine, you hosting your daughters friends over and you find out that it got a ding dong?
:tocry:
Will Smith GIF

GuanYu

Custom title
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRyL5vng/?k=1

Wtf, all the “mashallah sister” comments. AUTHUBILLAH
:ileycry: :snoop:
Akhas, I was thinking If I have kids I’m not raising them among gaal friends, but I guess not around other Muslims either
:mjpls::ohlord:
Looks like I will have to relocate to Mecca or the highlands of Eyl if I have kids
:williamswtf:
Imagine, you hosting your daughters friends over and you find out that it got a ding dong?
:tocry:
Will Smith GIF
LOOOOOL :drakelaugh: :dead1: :damn::damn:
Yeezus TF going on with this planet lmao
This is mad yo, LOL why the f*ck would you switch genders when you can enjoy flouting your chest about as a male AND THEN to go wearing Hijab? Like they still considering themselves muslims? LMAO....
Allah never makes mistakes so they think allah made a mistake in misgendering them? أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم .....
I never downloaded tiktok or access it, already my first month here i've watched more TikToks than i have ever in my life... and I watched about 10 videos posted on here maybe....

I'm Ready for Yajuuj and majooj to Drink up the ocean

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) cursed the women who imitate men and the men who imitate women."
Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: I remember seeing the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, tell the story of a prophet who was beaten by his people and he wiped the blood from his face, saying, “My Lord, forgive my people for they do not know.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6929, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1792

Al-Bukhaari (6777) narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him): A man who had drunk alcohol was brought to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), and he said: “Beat him.” Abu Hurayrah said: Some of us beat him with their hands, some beat him with their sandals, and some beat him with their garments. When they had finished, one of the people said: May Allah disgrace you. [The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)] said: “Do not say such things; do not help the Shaytaan against him.”

It was also narrated by Ahmad (7985) as follows: “Do not say such things; do not help the Shaytaan against him. Rather you should say: ‘May Allah have mercy on you.’” Its isnaad is saheeh according to the conditions of al-Bukhaari and Muslim.

It was also narrated by Abu Daawood (4478) and al-Bayhaqi (17495) as follows:

A man who had drunk alcohol was brought to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) who instructed his Companions to beat him. Some of them beat him with their sandals, some with their hands and some with their garments. Then he said “Enough!” Then he instructed them to rebuke him and tell him how reprehensible his deed was, and they said: Do you not feel embarrassed before the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) to have done such a thing? Then he let him go, and when he turned to leave, the people began to pray against him and revile him, and one of them said: O Allah, put him to shame, O Allah, curse him. The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Do not say such things; rather say: O Allah, forgive him, O Allah, have mercy on him.”

This hadith was classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Trending

Latest posts