@BetterDaysAhead‘s women are wylin

psyche

To each their own
Yeah it's most likely just a phase, you seem chill and don't act like most gays. Most people who claim to be gay in between the ages of 16 and 20 tend to take back claims of being gay.

Are you telling me you don't enjoy women? Not even a little bit?

I'm bi mate.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm bi mate.
haha that's even more reassuring.

I have no hate for you and like your character, I just hope in the future you find yourself and realize you're not actually bi.

If you haven't dated a man and haven't done anything with him then you can't just assume you're bi. Many people claim to be bisexual purely because they find the same gender "attractive" but would never do anything with them. They may get a boyfriend or girlfriend and try and fit in but it never goes far.

You just want to be apart of the lgbt lol

psyche

To each their own
haha that's even more reassuring.

I have no hate for you and like your character, I just hope in the future you find yourself and realize you're not actually bi.

If you haven't dated a man and haven't done anything with him then you can't just assume you're bi. Many people claim to be bisexual purely because they find the same gender "attractive" but would never do anything with them. They may get a boyfriend or girlfriend and try and fit in but it never goes far.

You just want to be apart of the lgbt lol

Your right that I'm still young and I might be confused with my sexuality but for now I'm pretty adamant with being bi. There's no reason for me to claim something like that considering I grew up in a strong Islamic background even though I'm not religious anymore.

Lmao why are you overly paranoid about gay men? Not like they’re hitting on you.

Those or the sources on the HIV and syphilis, you can find the rest yourself if you wish as I'm not here to spoon-feed you and I have proven my credibility.

Read the abstract of those two articles regarding childhood molestation amongst homosexuals, I'm not saying its the sole reason people develop this mental illness but it's the most prominent.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Your right that I'm still young and I might be confused with my sexuality but for now I'm pretty adamant with being bi. There's no reason for me to claim something like that considering I grew up in a strong Islamic background even though I'm not religious anymore.
There actually is a reason, you'll be accepted in society easier, you can give birth to kids, you don't have to sever your family ties, the list goes on.

Why marry a man when you can marry a woman and still have male friends? Isn't life just easier like that?

Statistically speaking bisexuals are more likely to be in relationships with the opposite gender as the market is much larger. You're 10 times more likely to meet a straight female than a gay male. So why identify as lgbt when there are so many demerits, with little to no merits?

I'm just speaking rationally and logically here.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Lmao why are you overly paranoid about gay men? Not like they’re hitting on you.

I'm simply proving that it's a degenerate lifestyle rooted in mental illness. The argument of "they're not harming you" is a complete fallacy. They have higher rates of child molestation and now in the UK and north america they are trying to push their disgusting ideology on young school children.

I'm simply proving that it's a degenerate lifestyle rooted in mental illness. The argument of "they're not harming you" is a complete fallacy. They have higher rates of child molestation and now in the UK and north america they are trying to push their disgusting ideology on young school children.
I understand. I’ll keep this in mind.

Trending