@BetterDaysAhead‘s women are wylin

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Come on men aren't angels either. :bell:

These type of questions usually bring out the worst of a certain group and are in no way a reflection of the general population.

But I will admit society has gotten a lot worse when it comes to bedroom issues over the past few decades.
Of course not, but it's an eye opener on what some women are capable of doing without shame or regret.

psyche

To each their own
Of course not, but it's an eye opener on what some women are capable of doing without shame or regret.

There's always going to be rotten apples I just find kinda weird that a lot of threads here are dedicated to women doing shitty things.

I feel like it's gotten to the point where most men here have negative opinions on the opposite sex due to these constant threads.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
There's always going to be rotten apples I just find kinda weird that a lot of threads here are dedicated to women doing shitty things.

I feel like it's gotten to the point where most men here have negative opinions on the opposite sex due to these constant threads.

Get your life in order, degenerate.
Stop the Fags image - Conservatives, Nationalists & New Right of ...

1590156217478.png

Attachments

• 1590156217877.png
    1590156217877.png
    785.1 KB · Views: 29

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

I think the same, even if I think women are naturally dumber and inferior to men. I still love women, I don't know how my life would be without women wlhi

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

You seriously gay bro? How old are you?

psyche

To each their own
Get your life in order, degenerate.
Stop the ***s image - Conservatives, Nationalists & New Right of ...

View attachment 119407

If your going to be anti-gay at least use real facts :comeon:

I do agree that gays are heavily affected by STD but that's due to them having a small community and promiscuity. But with current technology and medicine that's becoming less of a problem.

And the child predator thing is anti gay study that's already been debunked.

psyche

To each their own
Inshallah, I pity him because he fell for the liberalism meme.
A Few Random Facts About the LGBTQ Community Between 24% and 90 ...

Wrong. Ancient society were quite gay.

Native Americans had non binaries and we're relaxed
Ancient Rome and Greece were ultra gay
China only really banned homosexuality after western influence started. The rest of Asia is the same.

The advocation for abrahamic religion is what made it so taboo.

You seriously gay bro? How old are you?

Yep. It seems to be a curse considering I'm also Somali. I'm 19

Al Muslim

If your going to be anti-gay at least use real facts :comeon:

I do agree that gays are heavily affected by STD but that's due to them having a small community and promiscuity. But with current technology and medicine that's becoming less of a problem.

And the child predator thing is anti gay study that's already been debunked.

Source: Centre for disease control and prevention, those statistics are gathered by the federal U.S government which loves homosexuality so they would have no reason to lie about or exaggerate those figures. The child predator thing is true, I listened to a psychologist/therapist who works with gays who said that 95% of the gays he worked with reported childhood molestation.

Al Muslim

China only really banned homosexuality after western influence started. The rest of Asia is the same.

Rome and greece openly practised sodomy and they died out as civilisations when this degeneracy overcame them.

I advise to come back to the Quran and fear Allah, for there will come a day when you will face him, and regret will be of no use to you.

psyche

To each their own
Source: Centre for disease control and prevention, those statistics are gathered by the federal U.S government which loves homosexuality so they would have no reason to lie about or exaggerate those figures. The child predator thing is true, I listened to a psychologist/therapist who works with gays who said that 95% of the gays he worked with reported childhood molestation.

1. Link it or it never happened. I'll link something for you to read that disproves that

https://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

2. Anecdotal evidence is useless.

Al Muslim

1. Link it or it never happened. I'll link something for you to read that disproves that

https://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

2. Anecdotal evidence is useless.

Those or the sources on the HIV and syphilis, you can find the rest yourself if you wish as I'm not here to spoon-feed you and I have proven my credibility.

Read the abstract of those two articles regarding childhood molestation amongst homosexuals, I'm not saying its the sole reason people develop this mental illness but it's the most prominent.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Yeah it's most likely just a phase, you seem chill and don't act like most gays. Most people who claim to be gay in between the ages of 16 and 20 tend to take back claims of being gay.

Are you telling me you don't enjoy women? Not even a little bit?