[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Like Chris Brown said "these h0es aint loyal"
:manny:

psyche

To each their own
Come on men aren't angels either. :bell:

These type of questions usually bring out the worst of a certain group and are in no way a reflection of the general population.

But I will admit society has gotten a lot worse when it comes to bedroom issues over the past few decades.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

These type of questions usually bring out the worst of a certain group and are in no way a reflection of the general population.

But I will admit society has gotten a lot worse when it comes to bedroom issues over the past few decades.
U mean better right

No one asked for your gay ass opinion g

psyche

To each their own
That a lie they all are femy asf and also how do you know

Why is it that the straits think they know everything about us :heh:

You better stay in your lane before I start calling all Muslims terrorist because that's the "truth" :sass1:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

You better stay in your lane before I start calling all Muslims terrorist because that's the "truth" :sass1:
First of all leave the terrorist as they are a marginalized community whom have feelings you mongrel and also your little gif pfp proves my point

Duly noted but I don't care :)

Stop with the stereotypes bro not every khaniis comes out feminine and gossipy :drakewtf:
That a lie they all are femy asf and also how do you know

First of all leave the terrorist as they are a marginalized community whom have feelings you mongrel and also your little gif pfp proves my point
Stop derailing

Trending

Latest posts