Betraying Islam: Humza Yousaf, Takfir & the LGBTQ+ Agenda

@YasirQadhi what is the point of making a comment and then blocking me so that I cannot respond to it. At any rate, if you are now in the business of defending yourself to public criticism I would start with that of @Haqiqatjou and others. Moreover, I've attached what you said to this tweet. Finally, as a self proclaimed "scholar" and a man you need to be more accountable for your massive blunders. I have tried to save you from public disgrace and humiliation since the "holes in the narrative" fiasco. It seems you are hypersensitive to accepting criticism and owning your mistakes publicly like a real man. But I guess u won't have time to read this long tweet because "[you] have other things to do" like watch a 1 hour podcast of me talking "in Ramdan".

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
That Jonathan brown guy is shady

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Thread ruined by posting Daniel, Mohamed Hijab and those like him.
Whilst i still dont see eye to eye with him all the time he is correct rn. Also MH is spot on a lot of the time.