Best/Worst immigrant groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally every immigrant group in America has gotten there same response. The Irish, Norwegians, Chinese etc were all despised and put in slums as they immigrated to America. Over time the image will naturally better . Somalis in the US are hardworking like most everywhere.

There are a few things you need to learn
1. The bad apples will paint one group as bad, when most of that group are the complete opposite. As Somalis and Muslims you all should know that
2. A Somali who came as a refugee with who knows what background, will have a harder time adjusting to and fitting into a new society compared to the richest and smartest 0.0001 Asians who willingly emigrate to the west because they have the means to. China and India are like 2 billion people. The ones in the west are the best of those 2 billion, and still they receive hate for being stinky Abu's who pack 20 people into one apartment to save money.

Immigration is a process that takes over one generation. Those who had an education and economic backbone will have an easier time
The reason for Somalis failure of integration all comes down to a superiority complex and laziness. Somalis see the whites, Asians, west Africans and other hard working groups as "gaalo xaarka iskadhaqin" and refuse to imitate them. Because of the self segregation the youth only hangout with other failed immigrants and fall into gangs and ghetto culture.
The laziness bit is self explanatory.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Yea bro. Wallah they egg each other on. They encourage each other to be dishonest.

If you guys don't believe me you just have to work with them. I used to be so naive man. I didn't believe they had a shitty culture when people told me so.
I find the ones born in India can be cancerous, but the ones who grew up in the west are alright by my book.

The reason for Somalis failure of integration all comes down to a superiority complex and laziness. Somalis see the whites, Asians, west Africans and other hard working groups has "gaalo xaarka iskadhaqin" and refuse to imitate them. Because of the self segregation the youth only hangout with other failed immigrants and fall into gangs and ghetto culture.
The laziness bit is self explanatory.
Depends on the parents I guess. But see your point.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Literally every immigrant group in America has gotten there same response. The Irish, Norwegians, Chinese etc were all despised and put in slums as they immigrated to America. Over time the image will naturally better . Somalis in the US are hardworking like most everywhere.

There are a few things you need to learn
1. The bad apples will paint one group as bad, when most of that group are the complete opposite. As Somalis and Muslims you all should know that
2. A Somali who came as a refugee with who knows what background, will have a harder time adjusting to and fitting into a new society compared to the richest and smartest 0.0001 Asians who willingly emigrate to the west because they have the means to. China and India are like 2 billion people. The ones in the west are the best of those 2 billion, and still they receive hate for being stinky Abu's who pack 20 people into one apartment to save money.

Immigration is a process that takes over one generation. Those who had an education and economic backbone will have an easier time

We are getting much better. My community are moving out of crappy neighbourhoods bu
I find the ones born in India can be cancerous, but the ones who grew up in the west are alright by my book.

It's their culture from India. They have made a nation where they cheat each other every single chance they get. If the kids grow up here they usually turn out normal.

Indians have a lot of conniving aspects in their culture. In business they will take every turn to rip you off if you are not aware of their obvs khaainimo. But there always comes along the supportive school teacher or the banterful bus driver that always redeems these people for me
:hmm:

Indians have a lot of conniving aspects in their culture. In business they will take every turn to rip you off if you are not aware of their obvs khaainimo. But there always comes along the supportive school teacher or the banterful bus driver that always redeems these people for me
I've had a Singaporean/Indian teacher who was absolutely shit to me in 5th grade, he had the typical Indian accent and an Indian name. He would act like a typical school bully. I don't know where you find these Indian teachers in Finland mate

Galaeri

Won't lie though. I met some cool Indians aswell.

When I say Indian though I am not including pakis and Bangladeshis. They are much better than that.

Galaeri

I've had a Singaporean/Indian teacher who was absolutely shit to me in 5th grade, he had the typical Indian accent and an Indian name. He would act like a typical school bully. I don't know where you find these Indian teachers in Finland mate

If you had bashed him he would have backed off. They pussies sxb. Even though you were in year 5 you would have been able to bash him 1v1.

It was during my school years in dubai. Like 90% of my teachers were indian :icon lol: But yeah if you had a bad teacher than you shouldn't have stayed silent. It's best to report them to your parent or to the principle or else they will continue their behaviour to other students. Most of them have been overly supportive to and only pushed me to be better. It could have something to do with the quality of school maybe

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Their economic status when migrating here is far more important. Therefore,
Best: Ashkenazi Jews by a clear mile followed by the Japanese
Worst: Pakistani and Bengalis

Status
Not open for further replies.