Best way to regrow hair after a big chop?

Half a year ago I was bored and decided I wanted to go for a more androgynous look.

I ended up cutting all of my shoulder length hair and considering my tall slender figure and flat chest I would say in my opinion I pulled of the look well. And the amount of money and time I saved was a neat bonus.

But now I really want to regrow my hair to its original length so I would appreciate any advice on the matter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For fast hair growth, I'd recommend using Jamaican black castor oil in your roots and anything that stimulates your hair often (scalp massages, peppermint/tea tree oil, etc.). Jamaican black castor oil is a pretty heavy oil for low porosity hair, so I wouldn't overdo it.
Make sure you properly moisturize to retain length and prevent breakage, and you'll definitely see growth.
Since you have low porosity, I advise only using protein treatments once a month as low porosity hair and products that coat our hair (and create a barrier for moisture) are not a good combination. This includes rice water and specific hair masks for hair growth (works well but has a lot of protein).

Trending