Best way to get someone obsessed over you

Try to give them as much attention in one week till they get tired of you. Second week give them less attention than you previously did. The third week give them zero attention at all and make it seem like you gave up on them. This will make the person feel obnoxious and they will think that they lost you and I promise that they will try to contact you. I have done this on girls that I have liked but they had no interest in me. 100% certified
(I did not invent this but I'm a professional at it) (Works for both genders)
:mjswag::salute::banderas:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
U can only do it for a while huuno.....when u cannot meet their sexual needs-- you will be on block list

1631907364759.png

Let me guess, you found this nonsense on those toxic male 'pickup' websites, where they teach you how to manipulate insecure women? It will not work, it will either end very quickly, or you will end up with a woman who is going to harm you (becomes a stalker or abusive).

Men who play childish games are not confident in their own personality.

Last edited:
Let me guess, you found this nonsense on those toxic male 'pickup' websites, where they teach you how to manipulate insecure women? It will not work, it will either end very quickly, or you will end up with a woman who is going to harm you (becomes a stalker or abusive).

Men who play childish games are not confident in their own personality.
Nah, my cousin told me this when I was 10 years old. And no I'm not harming them, I'm just making them want me more like is not harming them. When I'm in a relationship with them I see who they really are and after maybe 3-5 months, I dump them.
I'm not playing childish games, I'm playing a game called "finding love"

Nah, my cousin told me this when I was 10 years old. And no I'm not harming them, I'm just making them want me more like is not harming them. When I'm in a relationship with them I see who they really are and after maybe 3-5 months, I dump them.
I'm not playing childish games, I'm playing a game called "finding love"
Your cousin gave you some shit advice

Oh the old push and pull move eh, war ninyahow even cave men used to do this, wax cusub ma'aha.
Try to give them as much attention in one week till they get tired of you. Second week give them less attention than you previously did. The third week give them zero attention at all and make it seem like you gave up on them. This will make the person feel obnoxious and they will think that they lost you and I promise that they will try to contact you. I have done this on girls that I have liked but they had no interest in me. 100% certified
(I did not invent this but I'm a professional at it) (Works for both genders)
:mjswag::salute::banderas:
(I did not invent this but I'm a professional at it)