Best thing about this pandemic

Im not constantly stressed. I wake up not in a frenzy thinking about the aggressive day of things to do ahead. I beat my caffeine dependance because i simply do not need it anymore because i get enough sleep.this quarantine put into perspective how capitalism does nothing but age us lol. At the same time i am slowly going insane and need university and work. But once i got accustomed i mean its oddly liberating i guess

Im not constantly stressed. I wake up not in a frenzy thinking about the aggressive day of things to do ahead. I beat my caffeine dependance because i simply do not need it anymore because i get enough sleep.this quarantine put into perspective how capitalism does nothing but age us lol. At the same time i am slowly going insane and need university and work. But once i got accustomed i mean its oddly liberating i guess

wallahi it put so many things into perspective for me. I seen people who worked for years stress about their bills and how many people live month to month check. How fragile the economy is and how little these companies care for people

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Best Part of Pandemic.

1. No traffic delay

1. No People

3. Every body is suddenly mental like me

4. Tv Cable News suddenly is fantastic

5. More time for Family

6 Stimulus check $ 1200.00

Bad Part of Pandemic

1 My Mall of America is closed

2 NO Cinema in the Mall

3. Somali Malls Closed. equals no quality Buur

4. No Wuhan Fresh market to get my organic fruits fix

5. ALL business closed, where i used to enjoy sitting in the lobby while
i wait for my services, auto shop, Dentist, Mental Doctor,
observing total strangers freaky behavior and laughing to myself when i see their secrets. lol
not to mention, i don't have an outing to showcase my beauty and fashion

6 Being home ALL the time without my short times away totally scuks
not to mention- Marehaan hubby is annoying every minute of the day

Best Part of Pandemic.

1. No traffic delay

1. No People

3. Every body is suddenly mental like me

4. Tv Cable News suddenly is fantastic

5. More time for Family

6 Stimulus check $ 1200.00

Bad Part of Pandemic

1 My Mall of America is closed

2 NO Cinema in the Mall

3. Somali Malls Closed. equals no quality Buur

4. No Wuhan Fresh market to get my organic fruits fix

5. ALL business closed, where i used to enjoy sitting in the lobby while
i wait for my services, auto shop, Dentist, Mental Doctor,
observing total strangers freaky behavior and laughing to myself when i see their secrets. lol
You have a shrink ?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I lost my job because I've been lazy ha

All my unemployed sspot brothers move aside. I'm in
:rejoice:

wallahi it put so many things into perspective for me. I seen people who worked for years stress about their bills and how many people live month to month check. How fragile the economy is and how little these companies care for people
Really reminded me the dunya is a literal delusion. Death to capitalism to be honest lol. A full scam. Sad reality is that the people that will truly be impacted the most will be the working class and the poor, they will die and its back on the wagon of the same broken system.

Trending

Latest posts