Best State to be in

Bart Simpson

El barto
Minnesota Wllhi is really great other than the weather. That’s it’s only downfall, it has the second best education in the United States for public schools, ranked healthiest city multiple years in a row for Minneapolis, and is pretty diverse if you live in the Twin Cities.

You just gotta be wary about other Somalis, some can drag you down with them while others can raise you up.:bell:
You back my love

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I feel too lonely in california. I have no plans to live here anymore. some of my childhood classmate from djibouti now reside in minneapolis. thats probably where I'll relocate.

Living with 0 Somalis is paradise.

The locals have no prejudices against you and there's no crime. Some of you who've only lived in ghettos will have no idea what I'm talking about.

You ciyaal suuq can Qashin my posts, keep them coming.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Living with 0 Somalis is paradise.

The locals have no prejudices against you and there's no crime. Some of you who've only lived in ghettos will have no idea what I'm talking about.

You ciyaal suuq can Qashin my posts, keep them coming.
I bet your mom had ten kids and you got bullied at school for smelling like suugo. That's what happened to every Somali kid from a shitty Somali community.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I didn't grow up in one. Don't project.
I got that from observing the kids in the nearby low income primary school when I was a kid. I hate poor people, god bless the middle class.

Wait so what do you know about Somali communities if you didn't grow up in one?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I have lived in MN,OH,TX,NY and OK and believe Texas is by far the best state for a geeljire, rent is cheap and jobs are everywhere not to mention their flag resemble our flag.

Flag-Pins-Texas-Somalia.jpg

Trending

Latest posts