Best State to be in

This is for the US folks. British ppl take your leave.

Factors to look at:
1. cost of living and job opportunities for young professionals (particularly in stem)

2. Somali community and muslim community.

3. youth. Dont throw me in a place with no dhalanyaro.

4.Good city culture

6. Minimal snow

5. Good outdoors culture. I need some hiking, some kayaking some camping shit. I need a place where i can comfortably delve into my cadaan activities.

ive heard colorado is a good bet but idk what do you

WASHINGTON STATE I LOVE RAIN SO ITS A GREAT STATE LIBERAL PROGRESSIVE LESS AGGRESSIVE LIKE OTHER STATES AND SEATTLLE IS A WORLD CLASS CITY CLEANER THEN NEW YORK LA AND TORONTO

Somali community isn't something to consider, it's something to avoid.
Ive lived in places with 0 somalis and places with a lot. The best thing is when its a large enough community where there are events and a wide social network but i prefer when we are not the main ethnic group. So MN is out of question but dont throw me where there are no somalis either

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
1) Seattle, WASHINGTON. Somali community is concentrated in a few areas, so they are easy to avoid.
In 2019, the city of Seattle was ranked the third best city to live in the country: Seattle is first in economy, first in education and health, and fifth in quality of life.

2) Oregon is a close second. Not so expensive as WA.

3) Texas. Nice place to build a family, extreme heat, cheap homes.

Avoid California trust me on this one do not try to live there. Sacramento is decent though.

I have been to, flew through, or drove through most states.

Last edited:

lalayariis

Bad cop
Minnesota Wllhi is really great other than the weather. That’s it’s only downfall, it has the second best education in the United States for public schools, ranked healthiest city multiple years in a row for Minneapolis, and is pretty diverse if you live in the Twin Cities.

You just gotta be wary about other Somalis, some can drag you down with them while others can raise you up.:bell:

Trending

Latest posts