Best Somali invention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Discuss

93724B65-0F21-4DDC-9C6F-290602A22E94.jpeg

Interesting, Somali cuisine is pretty eclectic on the whole. But that doesn’t make it any less Somali.

Shushumow is deffo Somali tho, right? Qumbo>>> shushumow >>>> xalwo

Muji

VIP
Xalwo with a biscuit and coffee >

I know it’s diabetes and heart disease on a plate but it’s a nice yearly treat.

Muji

VIP
Interesting, Somali cuisine is pretty eclectic on the whole. But that doesn’t make it any less Somali.

Shushumow is deffo Somali tho, right? Qumbo>>> shushumow >>>> xalwo

Somalis take the best food from every culture.

Soor from the Africans
The sweets from the Arabs
And the savoury carbs from the Italians

We did that :banderas:

Have you ever seen the cooking process? I remember helping one of my aunts make xalwo and it was so beautiful. We added nuts and stuff and shared it with all the neighbours. Good times.

I really need to brush up on my cooking :yloezpe:
@Knowles how’ve you been getting on? You didn’t do so well last time

Muji

VIP
Have you ever seen the cooking process? I remember helping one of my aunts make xalwo and it was so beautiful. We added nuts and stuff and shared it with all the neighbours. Good times.

I really need to brush up on my cooking :yloezpe:
@Knowles how’ve you been getting on? You didn’t do so well last time

Wow. I would never attempt xalwo. It involves a lot of stirring which is why it should be left to those haberyars with the heavy bingo wings. You know the ones where the Dirac grips their arms tightly.

I can make the basics but I definitely need to start learning more cuisines. It also helps that there are many YouTube tutorials nowadays.

Wow. I would never attempt xalwo. It involves a lot of stirring which is why it should be left to those haberyars with the heavy bingo wings. You know the ones where the Dirac grips their arms tightly.

I can make the basics but I definitely need to start learning more cuisines. It also helps that there are many YouTube tutorials nowadays.

I heard that if you can make xalwo your meher inflates threefold. That’s why I go to the gym in the morning, gotta practise that walaaq walaaq calaanji dance :2tjlv3e:

@Basra how good is your xalwo? I bet it’s always fresh and gooey.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I heard that if you can make xalwo your meher inflates threefold. That’s why I go to the gym in the morning, gotta practise that walaaq walaaq calaanji dance :2tjlv3e:

@Basra how good is your xalwo? I bet it’s always fresh and gooey.

cinina

I never made Xalwo. loool I go to Quruxlo restaurant. lol

PS did u mean, the natural Xalwo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending