Best Rapper Of The Decade

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Chief Keef turned Chicago into the 51st state of the Union.
:manny:
Just cuz his block hard dont make his music any better we comparing the softest toronto rapper to an fukking jinni from chiraq :russ:

A more fair comparison would be my broski in Galkacyo who raps. I bet hes harder then any nigga in chicago :kodaksmiley:

I stand by what I said. Drake is a pussy nigga but his music is better than chief keef theres levels to it :manny:

If u wanna bring up chief keef a more fair comparison would be my bronem from galkacyo who smoked a couple niggas :manny:
Drake is ass compared to Lil Wayne, Kanye ( older Kanye music ) Meek mill, Gucci mane etc, still not taking anything away from him tho.

Tukraq

VIP
sosaoblock.png

best of the decade was defiantly Sosa literally changed the rap game and fathered every rapper to come after him and everyone in the game currently, rap wasn't even the same before keef father of modern rap, drake came in third after speaker knockerz(father of autotune) @Shmurda

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Chief Keef’s songs are shit. It’s disrespectful of you to compare him to Drake. Drake is in a league of his own.
drake is a wave rider and has no memorable songs or classics, lets be honest his shit is forgettable after a week:mjlol: your comparing him to The Godfather of modern rap and The Godfather of Toronto rap:chrisfreshhah: chief keef is more influential in drakes own city, but thats obvious as chief keef is a wave creater and unbelievably creative while drake is a wave rider, chief keef is basically drakes dad and he's 10 years younger :drakelaugh: for example drake just last week made a UK drill song he had to copy, well guess who's the originator of UK drill, you guessed it chief keef:childplease: he might be top 5 most influential of all time when it comes to rap created every flow they use today heck even popularized all the fashion you see today, why? because everyone wanted to be like SO not drake, like I said check your own city far more keef influence than drake, every song you hear opps this and that(keef even created most of the slang we used this decade:damedamn:) are dreaded up wearing keef type style

Trending