LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"Action is the real measure of intelligence." Napoleon

U r quoting Napoleon??
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

The dwarf was nothing but action driven. HE would lose his temper in a second and start climbing u and choking u . His intelligence was almost zero, judging by how he wrote his letters to his wives or lovers. He was not even a good lover. Women in his life cheated on him constantly.

He was a brilliant military strategist because he was insane and thrived into causing mayhem and disaster. Opposite a normal person who thinks of consequences.

Best quote for me? by Winston Churchill

Lady Nancy Astor: “Winston, if you were my husband, I’d poison your tea.”
Churchill: “Nancy, if I were your husband, I’d drink it.”

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
By Winston Churchill

“If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.”

Six mistakes mankind keeps making century after century: Believing that personal gain is made by crushing others; Worrying about things that cannot be changed or corrected; Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot accomplish it; Refusing to set aside trivial preferences; Neglecting development and refinement of the mind; Attempting to compel others to believe and live as we do.

Marcus Tullius Cicero.

and
Rule your mind or it will rule you.

Horace.

Life speaks in signs

run the red lights
disregard the signs
At first u get the fines
unitl u cross the dead line

Lif speaks
in signs
all see
all hear

The unsuccessful
disregard

Kayo

Already bought my grave
U r quoting Napoleon??
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

The dwarf was nothing but action driven. HE would lose his temper in a second and start climbing u and choking u . His intelligence was almost zero, judging by how he wrote his letters to his wives or lovers. He was not even a good lover. Women in his life cheated on him constantly.

He was a brilliant military strategist because he was insane and thrived into causing mayhem and disaster. Opposite a normal person who thinks of consequences.

Best quote for me? by Winston Churchill

Lady Nancy Astor: “Winston, if you were my husband, I’d poison your tea.”
Churchill: “Nancy, if I were your husband, I’d drink it.”
" His intelligence was almost zero" sure you must be joking? That man single handedly changed the ways Europe looked like something no one had one since Charlemagne, and to call him "insane and thrived into causing mayhem and disaster" is nothing more than an ignorant statement, he might have been ambitious and self centered but he wasn't not insane nor a "normal person" as you said.

Kayo

Already bought my grave
"There are only 2 things that bring man together, interest and fear." Napoleon

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
" His intelligence was almost zero" sure you must be joking? That man single handedly changed the ways Europe looked like something no one had one since Charlemagne, and to call him "insane and thrived into causing mayhem and disaster" is nothing more than an ignorant statement, he might have been ambitious and self centered but he wasn't not insane nor a "normal person" as you said.

I have a donkey booty, unfortunately puts me closer to blacks than white

Trending

Latest posts