Best period in history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tang Dynasty China

18th/19th dynasty Egypt

Spring and autumn period + Warring states era and Qin Unification of china (including the various school of thoughts that rose and squashed)

Fall of eastern han dynasty and the 3 kingdom era (SHU/WEI/WU kingdom)

Century of Humiliation (China) - check out Taiping rebellion, that alone will have you scratching your head for months of the absurdity of this conflict

Gupta India

Neo Assyrian Empire era

Hellenistic era

Romanov Russia in particular Peter the Great - Alexander III

Rise of mongol empire and fragmentation

Mughal india- Babur up Tipu Sultan era

Last edited:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
You should check out ExtraCredit on YouTube. They have a history series that is entertaining and educational. My favorite are the ones about the Punic wars.

You should check out ExtraCredit on YouTube. They have a history series that is entertaining and educational. My favorite are the ones about the Punic wars.

Hannibal Barca

Delenda est Carthago:lawd:

It was the most interesting war in history. I always want Hannibal to come out on top but my boy falls at the last hurdle.:kendrickcry::jcoleno:

Hannibal Barca

It was the most interesting war in history. I always want Hannibal to come out on top but my boy falls at the last hurdle.:kendrickcry::jcoleno:
I actually just finished watching their videos on that. He was a genius tactician. I wonder how things would have turned out today if he won and defeated the Romans.:cosbyhmm:

Japanese warlords period, The great depression, WW1, Ancient Rome, The enlightenment,Dutch Golden age, The renaissance Mediaval Europe,the Cold war and the Russian golden age.

Hannibal Barca

I actually just finished watching their videos on that. He was a genius tactician. I wonder how things would have turned out today if he won and defeated the Romans.:cosbyhmm:

The entire world would be different. The whole trajectory of world history would've been shifted. One of the few Semites I don't despise.:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts