Best Part of Ramadan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I genuinely feel bad for families that get stuck with members like you.

You're right - they didn't choose it.

As a devout satanist i dont fast. But it is kinda fucked up to eat infront of people who are fasting. even on campus or at work i tend to eat away from my muslamic friends.

Jeesto

VIP
What are you still doing in their house if you hate them??:ayaanswag:
And if you're underage, what's stopping you from calling the child protection service and weep to your cadaan saviours???:hemad:

U eat the samboos hoyada made in front of her just to spite her. That sounds really bad, even the dirtiest of degenerates do not dare do such a thing to their family. And u call ur self a God fearing Christian as well, u cant even stick to the rules of ur new faith. Do ur self a favour abaayo and become atheist already.
image.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
U eat the samboos hoyada made in front of her just to spite her. That sounds really bad, even the dirtiest of degenerates do not dare do such a thing to their family. And u call ur self a God fearing Christian as well, u cant even stick to the rules of ur new faith. Do ur self a favour abaayo and become atheist already. View attachment 20217
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't live with mom.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You're funny - you give me jokes.
I'm serious. I haven't gone to a mosque since I was 16 and they never told us on whether or not masturbation was haram. They just told us to stay away from men. I stopped after I converted to Christianity.

Status
Not open for further replies.