Best marvel movie in your opinion?

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
What is the best marvel movie in your opinion? For me it’s the third spider man movie. It was masterpiece walhy. Second the endgame after it became trash movies.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Infinity wars was great cause we got the finished product of years of build up. It was so good that Marvel are still trying to recreate it, but it's like catching lighting in a bottle.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
MCU is mid imo, but my favorite is age of Ultron
Honestly to god marvel down fall is cause they are promoting uninteresting females super hero like captain marvel and they ducks to much on garbage’s characters that no one care and downgrade the hulk to weakling. But still 100x times better than dc movies

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
The best moment was when hulk smashed loki and called him a 'puny god'. The best overall is guardians. Very good and punches way above its weight.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Honestly to god marvel down fall is cause they are promoting uninteresting females super hero like captain marvel and they ducks to much on garbage’s characters that no one care and downgrade the hulk to weakling. But still 100x times better than dc movies
DC movies are absolute dogshit

For me civil war was goated. We got introduced to black panther ant man and the entry of Spider-Man into the MCU. Captain America and Bucky jumping iron man cuz he wanted revenge for his dead parents. Tier 1 movie fr
Woulda been out of this world if hulk and Thor were in it too.
1701490960472.png

Black Panther

Shakespearean tragedy with an African background relating to the trauma of Imperialism and the importance of community. Truly a cultural milestone

1701491083746.png