Best hair curling product

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I've decided to fade my hair from the side and grow the too longer. What is the best product to use to make my hair soft and curly ( my hair is naturally soft btw). Help me out.

My friend recommended Cantu define cream. What ideas do you guys have.

black-men-hairstyles-guide-medium-curls-low-fade.jpg

I got rid of my waves a while back and i’m growing my hair out almost like that. I’ve used cantu but it makes the my hair dry after 20 minutes, maybe it’s because of my type 4 hair. Anyhow a lot of people recommend Shea moisture so i’m gonna try that out soon.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
I've decided to fade my hair from the side and grow the too longer. What is the best product to use to make my hair soft and curly ( my hair is naturally soft btw). Help me out.

View attachment 137264
My hair is 1c and I manged to get some waves. I didn't even know my hair could curl. Just click on curly then click the 3 bottles on the top
Thanks to this.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP

View attachment 137264

A satin or silk pillowcase (silk being better) is the best thing you can do for wavy or curly hair.

Much better than any hair product.

Cotton pillowcases mess up curly hair.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
My hair is 1c and I manged to get some waves. I didn't even know my hair could curl. Just click on curly then click the 3 bottles on the top
Thanks to this.
Girls prefer curly hair more than hightops

I've started to let one of my sisters do my hair for me(per her request), she does finger curls, moisturises and does a whole bunch of other things.I figured out my hair type is 3c rather than 4a,its just low porosity so it gets dry pretty quick,i also sleep with a durag on(not tight).If you have any sisters that know about hair let them handle it, mine does it twice every week and its worked wonders.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Why do Somalis always hate seeing our men with hair? Nobody tells Eurasian men they gotta get a cut unless it goes beyond the ears. Even then people mind their business.
Harsh environment requires tough men, seeing your offspring being soft make you worried, I guess?

Harsh environment requires tough men, seeing your offspring being soft make you worried, I guess?
I'll admit, the fixation on having a perfect hairline and routine is soft. I just keep my beard lined up at the neck only and to hell with the rest of my hair. My routine is to shower cold and wash my head with soap. I keep my hair short and use scissors when it gets over an inch. :mjdontkno:Maybe he's g@y?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I'll admit, the fixation on having a perfect hairline and routine is soft. I just keep my beard lined up at the neck only and to hell with the rest of my hair. My routine is to shower cold and wash my head with soap. I keep my hair short and use scissors when it gets over an inch. :mjdontkno:Maybe he's g@y?
Definitely he is not :reallymaury:
Anyway Somali men give attention to their hair, like in UAE, they relax their hair and give excellent care to.their skin and so on. Like basically they look like these guys but black
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.