Best friend with your sibling?

I get getting along with your sibling. But are people who are best friend with their siblings and share everything weird?

That should be the norm imo. My older brother and me are around the same age and we were best friends when we were younger and did everything together. I actually miss those times. Blood is thicker than water.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
How’s that weird? If anything people who aren’t are weird. My sisters and I are very close in age so we are very close friends who share everything.

Nah man that's weird. I ain't gonna share my messy ways with my brother. Unlike friend I can't ditch him. So since we will be around each other forever. We need boundaries

I get getting along with your sibling. But are people who are best friend with their siblings and share everything weird?

I don’t share a lot with my sister. I’d rather keep the personal things to myself. I don’t feel comfortable venting to her. It’s hard to be best friends with someone you live with. It gets tiring to deal with them at times.

Last edited:
I don’t share a lot with my sister. I’d rather keep the personal things to myself. I don’t feel comfortable venting to her. It’s hard to be best friends with someone you live with. It gets tiring to deal with them at times.

Exactly.....it becomes too intense. Best friend is someone I'm not related to. Any big problems I can just cut it off. But brother can use my problems against me with family. We need distance

Macalin M

Out here
My older brothers are my niggas and my younger brother is my lil nigga. I love them all and my eldest brother is like my best friend. He taught me to play football and we always done shit together.

Muji

VIP
I’ve always had a closer relationship with my cousin. And no I don’t mean this sexually. But cousins you can maintain a good friendship with them and there is never any underlying issues because you never had to share resources with them. You also have the right amount of distance between them.

Unfortunately with sibling relationships you can never confide in them with anything because they are close to other people you wouldn’t want knowing. But also because they know too much about you, they will call you out on your shit whereas a friend only sees the parts that you show them so is more likely to lend a sympathetic ear.

Gambar

VIP
My sister (who’s two years younger than me), is my best friend. We have kids around the same age but sometimes I felt more like a second mother to her. It’s only now that we’ve grown up that we are best friends.

VixR

Veritas
Nah my siblings know all my messes, especially my sister and one brother in particular. Very close. What’s the point of having a sibling, if you aren’t tight. No different from my best friends. Also close with my parents, but naturally there are things we know about each other that they don’t know..

Nah my siblings know all my messes, especially my sister and one brother in particular. Very close. What’s the point of having a sibling, if you aren’t tight. No different from my best friends. Also close with my parents, but naturally there are things we know about each other that they don’t know..

Your brother know your mess woow. That's too close. There is big respect between me and my sisters. They would never bring their mess to me

Like lying about being apart of deenta like the rest of these sad atheists do to their families miya

VixR

Veritas
Your brother know your mess woow. That's too close. There is big respect between me and my sisters. They would never bring their mess to me
He’s my brother. I can trust him with anything. You can’t even trust your brother, of course your sisters are also distant, which is what you mean by “big respect” lol.

He’s my brother. I can trust him with anything. You can’t even trust your brother, of course your sisters are also distant, which is what you mean by “big respect” lol.

They are my siblings....What's this the Cosby show. There are boundaries because I'm her brother......her protector. Not some gay guy friend she can gossip with. Daaamn vix you guys are weird. Has nothing to do with trust

Trending