Best Era

2000s to 2010

Social media and smartphones didn’t control most of our lives. It was a great balance of enjoying the world and some tech. I just miss those days where everyone wasn’t staring down on their phones. Life was so much more enjoyable back then.

Remember playing 360 with my kiddos, water fights,soccer and going down to computer labs to play games with my pals. Life seemed so much more enjoyable back then

Easily late 90s to mid 2000s. Seems like Western culture peaked at that point wallahi.
Spoke to a lot of 30yr old boomers and the common consensus is that technological development from that point onward only made people more isolated.

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
90s was goat era

Only 70s would give 90s a run for their money

Early 00s was okayish, mid to late was just meh

lol nothing serious
They were for me. I still had my ex, my baby Jemma
tenor.gif

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP
It’s all nostalgia
u only remember the good things and forget the bad things.

I can’t wait for the next world war

Social media and mobile games ruining the youth, kids don’t play outside no more, sad. You can also see the effects of social media on adults. It has made everyone more isolated and fractured.

I actually believe people are going back to more social life. The corona lockdowns have made people lonely on top of existing loneliness. Social media is a great tool on connecting people, but it should not be the only way to connect with people.