Best Diaspora to live in.

Australia is great, but there is a healthy dash of racism and white supremacy within society.

UK i heard is the worst, I will be visiting london later this year to check out the place and visit some family. I have heard Somalis live in ghettos which have turned into terrorist recruiting centres.

I would love to live in US or Canada. Here in Australia its way too hot, you will become madow in less than a few months and if you aren't fit its horrible to go outside.

Cold is nice!

Australia is great, but there is a healthy dash of racism and white supremacy within society.

UK i heard is the worst, I will be visiting london later this year to check out the place and visit some family. I have heard Somalis live in ghettos which have turned into terrorist recruiting centres.
i dislike cus its not as hot and theres too much of a somali community so i cant do shit without seeing some eedo judging me. im envious of my bros in china :rejoice:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
In my opinion. Canada, then australia or New Zealand, Split between UK and US, then everywhere else

Also it's pretty safe I think. Basically no crimes happen there. People don't really have guns or anything
Kkkkk australia isn’t safe, almost everything that breathes from the tiniest insect has enough poison to kill you. Before you put on your shoes you have to flip them upside down to make sure there’s no venemous spider or scorpion sleeping in there.

If I could get a comfortable job anywhere in east africa I would take it. Kenya, Tanzania, Somalia, Ethiopia, in that order.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Ya sure? He posts regular hours aligned with the UK and America even. If NZ he would’ve posted when America and Uk was offline.
nah I always shit on the UK and the US. Cause they could never be as good as NZ. all your school shootings and bad leaders
:mybusiness:

Im_✨

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Horta I always wondered do any Somalis live in the lush English countryside in English cottages with rolling hills views?

View attachment 178252View attachment 178252

Willing to trade my American passport for one of this! I’ll even throw in a free car, furniture and apartment for a year! Lol
As a Somali living in london I WISHHHHH!
we live in these musty houses looking like this:
E077D956-5B0E-41B6-A2C8-99DDB2215853.jpeg