Best Diaspora to live in.

Well since we got somalis living everywhere literally in the world from China to Canada i wanted to see what SSpot's views on the best diasporas are.
Put your diaspora and but your place where u want to live in which has an actual Somali population.
Mine would be this
Diaspora : UK
and the one i would wanna live in would probs be Australia

The best western diaspora in terms of deen iyo dhaqan is the UK because it's densely populated here and they don't force integration.

Best overall is the US. I would want to live in Tanzania

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well since we got somalis living everywhere literally in the world from China to Canada i wanted to see what SSpot's views on the best diasporas are.
Put your diaspora and but your place where
u want to live in which has an actual Somali population.
Mine would be this

I don't mind Australia walaahi. I wont have to deal with Winter snow again

dont u get put into ghettos and the weather is shite most of the year
good point yea all immigrants are put in to ghettos, but they are safe in sweden all the "no go zones" shit in the media is cap. weather sucks tbh but u get used to it, i didnt really think about it but now when you mention it yea it is definitely annoying

good point yea all immigrants are put in to ghettos, but they are safe in sweden all the "no go zones" shit in the media is cap. weather sucks tbh but u get used to it, i didnt really think about it but now when you mention it yea it is definitely annoying
when it comes to me i need a hot place or mild most of the year for sure

Put your diaspora and but your place where u want to live in which has an actual Somali population.
Mine would be this
Australia and NZ diaspora is the most obscure, virtually nothing is known about them. Wonder why? Never ever met one either

Trending