• Total voters

Muji

VIP
A xalimo with a Spanish accent is the only person I'd marry on the spot

68F755BB-A8D4-488C-9CAE-A3F6BBB6D08B.gif

are you Australian?

Muji

VIP
Sounding like a character in an old Disney movie doesn’t mean you sound intelligent sxb
:mjhaps:

come on that high pitched screeching you guys do is the sound of dumbness. Americans always ask me “WhereYooFrom” when they meet me without leaving any pauses before the words. When I ask where they’re from, they start telling me they are half Spanish and quarter Italian, it’s the stupidest thing in the world these land grabbers thinking they know their ancestry like they practice abtiris lol

come on that high pitched screeching you guys do is the sound of dumbness. Americans always ask me “WhereYooFrom” when they meet me without leaving any pauses before the words. When I ask where they’re from, they start telling me they are half Spanish and quarter Italian, it’s the stupidest thing in the world these land grabbers thinking they know their ancestry like they practice abtiris lol
:comeon: “High pitched screeching” you didn’t listen through the post your voice thread did you? American niggas were the only people who sounded like men. The British accent is somewhat charming on females (I’m talking about the cadaan British accent not that Jamaican bullshit).

Muji

VIP
:comeon: “High pitched screeching” you didn’t listen through the post your voice thread did you? American niggas were the only people who sounded like men. The British accent is somewhat charming on females (I’m talking about the cadaan British accent not that Jamaican bullshit).

huuno when people get off the phone to me they tell me they feel like they have spoken to royalty and they thank me for the opportunity.