Best cuisine/music/culture in africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
BESIDES Somalia of course
:trumpsmirk:

What African country do you admire when it comes to the above?

For food I love Senegalese.
For culture it’s Morroco
For music again it’s Senegel

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@shabellegal we're basically on the same page for those three you listed. :icon lol:

Don't forget the attractive list. :damn:

As for women. It's hands down Ethiopian (Habasha) women. :banderas:

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I never had African food besides Somali... I should be more open minded.

West African countries have great music for dancing imho.
I'd say Morocco for culture as well. Moorish culture is pretty interesting.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
@shabellegal we're basically on the same page for those three you listed. :icon lol:

I've noticed that for Ethiopian women, it's a hit or a miss. Never met an average looking one.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
The Fula are a pretty cool group from the ones I have befriended. I believe that they are also majority Muslim (or at least the ones I met).

I have never tried their food though. :cosbyhmm:

The Fula are a pretty cool group from the ones I have befriended. I believe that they are also majority Muslim (or at least the ones I met).

I have never tried their food though. :cosbyhmm:

Senegalese food is really good. They actually invented Jollof and it’s 100x better. They also have a lot of couscous dishes with lamb, seafood, etc... my best friend is Fula and I really admire her culture. Super dope people.

Habesha women are very beautiful, especially the ones from Eritea. But Cape Verde has some unexpected beauties too. And Mauritania.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Habesha women are very beautiful, especially the ones from Eritea. But Cape Verde has some unexpected beauties too. And Mauritania.

Mixed race women from Cape Verde are nice but Habesha women win by a long shot.

Mauritanian women are disgusting, they follow this fat culture. Just type in Mauritanian women on google images and you'll see, they are gross. :susp:

Mixed race women from Cape Verde are nice but Habesha women win by a long shot.

Mauritanian women are disgusting, they follow this fat culture. Just type in Mauritanian women on google images and you'll see, they are gross. :susp:

I feel like in East Africa to be subjective, Ethiopia has a nice culture, Somalia has the cuisine. Not sure on music though

Cuisine - Ethiopian. :kanyeshrug: Raw meat is not included, don't wanna die.
Culture - Ancient Egypt. If I can't choose that, then none.
Music - Ghanian.

Y’all what is Southern Africa known for? I feel like they contributed nothing to the grand scheme of things lmao.

Lowkey tryna scope Madagascar though

To by far note, don't bring the kangz and sheit
We wuz black kangs n shiet!!! Wakanda fa eva
tenor.gif

Y’all what is Southern Africa known for? I feel like they contributed nothing to the grand scheme of things lmao.

Lowkey tryna scope Madagascar though
Madagascar contributed to bubonic plague, South africa contributed to the worst apartheid and botswana is the 2nd most stolen place of resources after Congo.

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
I never tried any african foods outside of the Somali cuisine tbh
Maasai culture seems cool and interesting
I can vibe with Nigerian and Ghanaian music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts