I tried it first time yesterday :yacadiim:
upload_2018-10-28_20-26-39.jpeg

Im not gonna ruin for you, just buy it

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Those look like some dutty corner shop crisps :susp::susp:

wg30.png

These are the best :nvjpqts:
Lemon flavour is disgusting. Pomsticks have a bad wraper but once you open it, trust me sxb, youll be addicted

Ape

They look Peng. Can't read the name tho?
Theyre called pomsticks, buy them from your local eastern european shop.its a little weird being the only foreigner walking into their shops.

Your from uk right? How do you get flaming hot?I get my pomsticks from the polish shops
:sass2:
Flaming hot used to be sold in corner shops or asda. I'm not sure if they have them anymore..It's been years since i tried them.

Ape

Flaming hot used to be sold in corner shops or asda. I'm not sure if they have them anymore..It's been years since i tried them.
Nah they dont have them. You can buy the large packs for a quid at iceland

Look! i got bored of shitty walkers and sensations.

:mjlol:

Fair enough. I like them Cheetos flaming hot but my local shop only sells the cheese one.

Which in my opinion is taking the piss how can you sells Cheetos and not at least sell the flaming hot one

Last edited:

Ape

Fair enough. I like them Cheetos flaming hot but my local shop only sells the cheese one.

Which in my opinion is taking the possibility, how can you sells Cheetos and not at least sell the flaming hot one
The flaming hot ones were ok, but the smell will stick with you for an hour

Not gonna lie, I normally just buy the one that is on offer for a pound so I generally rotate dortlitos chilli heatwave, sensations and the medium size pringles tubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts