Best childhood TV theme songs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped watching dragon ball after GT. Dragon ball super looks horrible

GT doesn't hold up. Super is legit so gooooood like just watch the first two movies and jump into the show around ep 33 (?). Right now I'm witnessing one of the best arcs since freeze saga

Nah, I don't watch cartoons anymore aside from an occasional Simpsons episode tbh. Is it any good?

I mean if you enjoyed DBZ it's hard to not like DBS.

Wait was inuyasha and dbz the only anime you have watched back then?

I mean if you enjoyed DBZ it's hard to not like DBS.

Wait was inuyasha and dbz the only anime you have watched back then?
Nope, I've watched some but those were my favs growing up. Back then we didn't have that much access to anime. Lol.

Nope, I've watched some but those were my favs growing up. Back then we didn't have that much access to anime. Lol.

YTV introduced me to the world of anime with its Friday line up: zatch bell, naruto, bleach, and old fma. Once I saw that I used the Web to find streaming sites :icon lol:

YTV introduced me to the world of anime with its Friday line up: zatch bell, naruto, bleach, and old fma. Once I saw that I used the Web to find streaming sites :icon lol:
I used to watch tv and play outside back then. I only used the computer for homework :chrisfreshhah:
Fast forward now, I use it to procastinate :trumpsmirk:

Cartoons are lame.

My childhood = outside and studying.

And there was a PS2 inside our home, funny thing is that my father bought it as a DVD player :dead:

I sucked at it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts