Best anime intro

I actually never watched FMA....should I watch the old or new version? I've been told the new one is better and that;s the whole point of the re-make but others say the opposite.

I'm siding with the new version.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I actually never watched FMA....should I watch the old or new version? I've been told the new one is better and that;s the whole point of the re-make but others say the opposite.

I'd say watch the old until fillers start, and then switch to new one.

Exodus

Alienist

The 2003 version is MUCH darker, has a smaller cast and more focus on the characters and their struggles, they feel more human, flawed and relatable. It has a better start but is an anime original work after like 40% of the way through due to the Manga not being complete at the time.

FMA Brotherhood is a true shounen, follows the manga, more cheerful and has more characters.

I recommend watching the 2003 version first then the Movie which concludes the story, and then Brotherhood. As Brotherhood was made with the assumption that you saw the 2003 version, it essentially skips ALOT of the story, which makes it difficult to understand at the beginning.

@Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer
Sxb, I think you just gave everyone a run for their money with your selections.:obama:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:salute: nah bro nothing to add, solid choices. Haven't seen Black Lagoon yet, still on my list for too long. Boku no Hero is also ranking high on my to-watch list, but season 4 is already running and I still haven't come around to start it :jcoleno:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1200px-Anime_eye.svg.png

Trending