Best animated fight scene I've ever seen - Kimetsu No Yaiba

I don't I just like making fun of puritans when they slip up
Anas ibn Malik reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “All of the children of Adam are sinners, and the best sinners are those who repent.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2499

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I watched this recently and it's still with me. I usually don't remember what happened in which episode number when binge watching but I will never forget episode 19.

The animation, the music, the emotion, ufotable and the author were firing on all cylinders here. I didn't blink for the whole episode. The introduction of Nezuko's demon art and the uttering of her first words in the entire series was so hype.

That guy was the complete opposite of Tanjiro with how he treated his family. But it was with the strength of his own family that Tanjiro was able to survive against such an invincible enemy.

I can't wait for the Infinite Train movie.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I watched this recently and it's still with me. I usually don't remember what happened in which episode number when binge watching but I will never forget episode 19.

The animation, the music, the emotion, ufotable and the author were firing on all cylinders here. I didn't blink for the whole episode. The introduction of Nezuko's demon art and the uttering of her first words in the entire series was so hype.

That guy was the complete opposite of Tanjiro with how he treated his family. But it was with the strength of his own family that Tanjiro was able to survive against such an invincible enemy.

I can't wait for the Infinite Train movie.
I had to catch up with the manga the amount of epic moments, I can't wait. :lawd:

Macalin M

Out here
Demon slayer. A mid to low quality anime completely carried by the animation. I’ll give it a 7/10 for now. Would be 4/10 but I really love the animation