BEST ADVICE FRM ME,bfore u get marry 2 him/her take a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Genetic test

In the geeljire community of North America, particularly Minnesota (that’s why I can’t go for @Reiko ) has a high rate of autism.

Don’t just get marry

I warn you!

Having a autistic child can send you to the grave early

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If there's one thing I can give to the arguement of miscegenation is that it'll result in a much lower chance of genetic disorders being passed on. The reason is because most genetic disorders are recessive in nature, and as such, those who don't have it will end up saving the offspring from having it. This is generally why mixed people are healthier than people who aren't mixed.

Somali Xalwa is the cause of all this autism. Look at all the sugar which will be used

Halwa-8.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I heard the lack of vit D was a big factor related to the high autism rates. You should look it up. Evrybody get your vit d pills, we need it.

You don't need Vitamin D tablets huuno. You can get high source of Vitamin D through food.

I eat oatmeal, breakfast cereals, fish, egg, cheese, yogurt, mushrooms and tuna are all high in Vitamin D.

We don't even have a word for autism. That is how rare it is in our community. The ones in the US only have it because of the shots their parents got and the babies got. Geeljires don't need to get shots every year unless it is specific. Say no to unnecessary shots you don't need with a name you don't understand.

Genetic test

In the geeljire community of North America, particularly Minnesota (that’s why I can’t go for @Reiko ) has a high rate of autism.

Don’t just get marry

I warn you!

Having a autistic child can send you to the grave early
Not just that i'm getting them checked for all diseases including disability, autism and schizophrenia. I've seen these disease within our community, tho i think it's because of lots of old geeljire men having kids with young women. It's scientifically proven that men over 40 are more likely to have kids with diseases and illnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts