Berbera port on the verge of closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
What the hell are DP World playing at? my guess is they want to kill off competition to
any of their ports in the UAE since oil is running out.

Daawo Warbixin Laga Diyaariyey Xaaladda Dekeda Berbera Oo Qarka U Saaran Inay Xidhanto Iyo Ballan-qaadyadii DP World Ee Dekeda Oo Madhalays Noqday

Hargeysa(Ramaas)September.10,2017-Dekeda magaalada Berbera ayaa waxay qarka u saaran tahay inay albaabadu u laabmaan,waxaana warbixin laga diyaariyey xaaladda dekeda ee wakhtiga iyo ballan qaadyadii Dp World oo madhalays noqday.

http://ramaasnews.com/daawo-warbixi...yadii-dp-world-ee-dekeda-oo-madhalays-noqday/

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
The purpose of DP world is to buy up its competition (Somali ports) at dirt prices & to keep them down and inferior to UAE's own ports. Somalia is at a very strategic location, much morestrategic than UAE. Which is a great threat to UAE.

Bohol

VIP
Wadani propaganda. #FakeNews

ramaasnews is a neutral website and as you can see from the video the people in it also admit it. There
is a whole documentary made about it from ministers to the port workers and this nicca wants to come here with "WADANI".

:fantasia2:

Bohol

VIP
The purpose of DP world is to buy up its competition (Somali ports) at dirt prices & to keep them down and inferior to UAE's own ports. Somalia is at a very strategic location, much morestrategic than UAE. Which is a great threat to UAE.

Somalis are generally not long-term thinkers. What makes them think UAE will pump in
hundreds of millions of dollars and modernize their ports so they can compete with the
UAE ones. You can't make this up.

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Somalis are generally not long-term thinkers. What makes them think UAE will pump in
hundreds of millions of dollars and modernize their ports so they can compete with the
UAE ones. You can't make this up.

s literally do not think beyond 1 day:russ:

@Duke of Bohol

Somali "news agencies" have the reputation and honesty of a street hooker in Addis. I'm gonna wait and see the facts as they come out.

Fyi, I was never in support of the Berbera port deal, so I'm not biased. Unlike you, I'm not a supporter of Cirro just cause he's HY.

Tunaboy, go back into the sea or I'll put you in my sandwich.
That shit was so stupid it made me laugh
@Duke of Bohol

Somali "news agencies" have the reputation and honesty of a street hooker in Addis. I'm gonna wait and see the facts as they come out.

Fyi, I was never in support of the Berbera port deal, so I'm not biased. Unlike you, I'm not a supporter of Cirro just cause he's HY.
War
@Duke of Bohol You disgusting qabilist, somalilanders are one and the same.
:kodaksmiley:
:gaasdrink:
:mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
@Duke of Bohol

I don't know what the hell you are yapping about. Most Somaliland media, ministers, the mayor
of Berbera already confirmed Berbera port revenue has gone down since October 2016.

Yes, because it is now controlled by DP World. They are taking a chunk of the profits in exchange for the enlargement and development of the port. How hard is that to understand?:draketf:

Bohol

VIP
Yes, because it is now controlled by DP World. They are taking a chunk of the profits in exchange for the enlargement and development of the port. How hard is that to understand?:draketf:

There is no "enlargement" or development happening in the port. It is a scam. The mayor
of Berbera himself admitted there is no development work going on in Berbera by DP
World.

There is no "enlargement" or development happening in the port. It is a scam. The mayor
of Berbera himself admitted there is no development work going on in Berbera.

:draketf:

Then we will find out soon enough. Unless you somehow have a connection in the office of the port administration, you have zero evidence.

Bohol

VIP
Then we will find out soon enough. Unless you somehow have a connection in the office of the port administration, you have zero evidence.

What evidence do we need if the mayor of Berbera himself admitted it? (keep in mind he is part of Kulmiye party as well) :mjlol: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending