Berbera looking nice, paved, and green after DP world deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
In another thread and ukhti @Mercury will say Somaliland doesn't build roads in the entire country. In this one they'll say DP world didn't invest to build the roads, SL gov built those roads:gucciwhat:

Adiguna I answered your question but it looks like your another shit poster from hell hole somalia:pachah1:

Am I wrong?

There’s hardly any roads I can guarantee you 98% of any neighborhood in Somaliland got no pavement at all

And 99% in Somalia except Xamar

And thats when Somali Republic was actually a fully fledged functioning country:pachah1:

Somaliland considering it's a unrecognized nation with no access to IMF and intl funds, we doing alright. My state alone is over 100 billion of dollars in debt because that's how much it costs to build/maintain world class infrastructure, health care, education. And that's including using money collected from taxes from all the people in my state

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Am I wrong?

There’s hardly any roads I can guarantee you 98% of any neighborhood in Somaliland got no pavement at all
Crph2mj.png

Mercury

VIP
And 99% in Somalia except Xamar

Let’s face it Somaliland is shit there’s a lot of issues that aren’t dealt with and if you truly care about where you come from than stop making excuses

Im stating the obvious theres no roads and you have fools @Juuqbuuqluuq who views this road to berbera an achievement when its just embarrassing

You guys really gonna congratulate The government for doing bare minimum?

With taxes they could have Built roads,pavements and proper roads if they really wanted to this isnt even a money issue its missplaced priorities don’t be gullible

Mercury

VIP
And thats when Somali Republic was actually a fully fledged functioning country:pachah1:

Somaliland considering it's a unrecognized nation with no access to IMF and intl funds, we doing alright. My state alone is over 100 billion of dollars in debt because that's how much it costs to build/maintain world class infrastructure, health care, education. And that's including using money collected from taxes from all the people in my state

“We doing alright”

Stop lying to yourself

I was there last year I couldn’t even do wuduu cause the water was off so I went to a mosque same issue and went to a 2nd one there as well

I had to use a water bottle cause the stupid water cuts off every other day

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
“We doing alright”

Stop lying to yourself

I was there last year I couldn’t even do wuduu cause the water was off so I went to a mosque same issue and went to a 2nd one there as well

I had to use a water bottle cause the stupid water cuts off every other day
Haye, then go make wuduu in Mogadishu. I dont buy it you are not from Somaliland bro..

Let’s face it Somaliland is shit there’s a lot of issues that aren’t dealt with and if you truly care about where you come from than stop making excuses

Im stating the obvious theres no roads and you have fools @Juuqbuuqluuq who views this road to berbera an achievement when its just embarrassing

You guys really gonna congratulate The government for doing bare minimum?

With taxes they could have Built roads,pavements and proper roads if they really wanted to this isnt even a money issue its missplaced priorities don’t be gullible
You just said what I wanted to, but much better worded.

Listen criticism is always good but if your solution to solve all of SL problems is to rejoin Somalia you are delusional...
When the f*ck did I ever say that? All I'm saying is that we should't need foreigners to build roads for us, we should use the funds we get from taxation. Otherwise what's the point of a government?

When the f*ck did I ever say that? All I'm saying is that we should't need foreigners to build roads for us, we should use the funds we get from taxation. Otherwise what's the point of a government?

This was built and the city beautified because of a business deal between SL and UAE which increased port revenue for the country. I don't know how else to make you understand,likek wtf wrong with this incel :drakewtf:

Mercury

VIP
Haye, then go make wuduu in Mogadishu. I dont buy it you are not from Somaliland bro..
Im from there have been going back home on and off the last 10 years

The mayor of hargeisa Must be the most useless mayor I’ve seen the one in Berbera is good but the one in hargeisa there’s no word to describe him

Mercury

VIP
This guy saying he couldn't make wudu at his house or masjid in hargeysa:russ::dead: I never heard some shit like this iml, lying ass ditz weeye

Look if the water gets shut off and there’s no water in the reserve water tank what else you think I can do?

It’s embarrassing this still exist

Look if the water gets shut off and there’s no water in the reserve water tank what else you think I can do?

It’s embarrassing this still exist

Sxb, there's watermains in hargeysa and you can connect your house to the main water main if you pay for it and have your constant supply of water, so stfu kid:birdman: Aside from that if you live in the new areas you fill up with booyad :gucciwhat: I've never seen a grown man complain like this :gucciwhat: This is your xaafad problem in Hargeysa, I have my water & elec running 24hr:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts