Berbera is developing nicely,

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

I remember before i used to land in berbera and wanted to get outta there as fast as i could.

Now i've always said the DP World may not be a great deal but it is a GOOD deal as it spurs development in a once
empty town.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I remember before i used to land in berbera and wanted to get outta there as fast as i could.

Now i've always said the DP World may not be a great deal but it is a GOOD deal as it spurs development in a once
empty town.

Forget these videos, the truth is on google earth, isaaq tend to show any little thing that opens up in their town and other cities don't. Google earth really ends isaaq as developing, you won't see much new plots of lands or walls surrounding it in any of their cities. It's not developing as these videos want to make u believe.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Forget these videos, the truth is on google earth, isaaq tend to show any little thing that opens up in their town and other cities don't. Google earth really ends isaaq as developing, you won't see much new plots of lands or walls surrounding it in any of their cities.

Dont need to respond, Video shows it proof, none of your villages matches our Bermuda Triangle

and Las Anod is slowly picking up outperforming Erigavo in economic activity to dwarf anything in Puntland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dont need to respond, Video shows it proof, none of your villages matches our Bermuda Triangle

and Las Anod is slowly picking up outperforming Erigavo in economic activity to dwarf anything in Puntland

Satellite imagery is enough to see if there is massive development taking place, there isn't. Take it how u want, we prefer proof not one hotel or two shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.