BERBERA CORRIDOR NOT HAPPENING (any time soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked that out yesterday. The corridor looks a scheme to resurface current road to help it cope with the increase and flow until there is enough money and profit.

Doesn't take a genius to work that out.

Companies are interested and driven by profit. They will try to minimise any costs before establishing huge profits.

DP World and Mafia criminal Dubai 'government' are renowned for this they are not parting with money willy nilly.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

@Bohol what do you make of this :cosbyhmm:
Look at this thread, first of all its a fucking tweet but let me entertain this.

You must be illiterate, did you read that tweet properly. It just means they will rebuild or upgrade the current roads or in his word reconstruct.

As long as it offers good flow of traffic to and from Berbera its fine.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I worked that out yesterday. The corridor looks a scheme to resurface current road to help it cope with the increase and flow until there is enough money and profit.

Doesn't take a genius to work that out.

Companies are interested and driven by profit. They will try to minimise any costs before establishing huge profits.

DP World and Mafia criminal Dubai 'government' are renowned for this they are not parting with money willy nilly.

Exactly, they are just going to remove the pebbles, patch potholes and spray some tar.

I will believe them when they complete building this.

D0cE5O5UcAAjHz9.jpg

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Look at this thread, first of all its a fucking tweet but let me entertain this.

You must be illiterate, did you read that tweet properly. It just means they will rebuild or upgrade the current roads or in his word reconstruct.

So you are fine with dirt road with tar on it :siilaanyolaugh:

Bohol

VIP
@kaluumayste is right. It is just the current road being rebuilt a little bit. There will be no new road.

"Jidka aynu Maanta Haysano ayuunba La Balaadhinayaa," Amb Xasan Yasiin.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
somalis are the biggest beggers, always wanting someone else to build stuff for them, we are hopless people

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Exactly, they are just going to remove the pebbles, patch potholes and spray some tar.

I will believe them when they complete building this.

D0cE5O5UcAAjHz9.jpg

Im sure if we had good politicans who cared about the somalis as a whole and the future of our people, we could have built better roads then this across the whole of somaliweyn.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Im sure if we had good politicans who cared about the somalis as a whole and the future of our people, we could have built better roads then this across the whole of somaliweyn.

I agree but corruption and blind bootyclapping is leading us to our demise.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They are simply paving the road again which is really all that's needed. Corridor and such is a fancy name for a simple project but a welcome one.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
How dumb you all are: I listened to the interview

Do you know what this means. The route from Wajaale won't change they are rebuilding the road to expanding it to a modern highway.

Status
Not open for further replies.