Bengalis begging it with Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Loooooool is this a love relationship between Somalis and Benghalis???

Somalis and Benghalis killed scores youth of each other in East London. So its not like they like each other or something

Loooooool is this a love relationship between Somalis and Benghalis???

Somalis and Benghalis killed scores youth of each other in East London. So its not like they like each other or something
It seems like Bengalis have convinced themselves that there is a special relationship between them and Somalis, I havent seen a single Somali tweet like this, its all Bengalis

When they said put a somali and a Bengali in a room I was thinking about these cats LMAO.

Bengal Cat
fr72.jpg

Somali Cat
somali-2-750x566.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You know they're not actually from Somalia:mjlol: I bet you wouldn't have said that if you knew that's it's basically half Abyssinian :drakelaugh:
They're actually from the horn of Africa. They were known as Abyssinian cats. It's either in Ethiopia or likely Somalia. There are some animals that somalia had that aren't there like the wildlife too. Also check this one out
Somali-wild-ass-foal-15_photo-by-Robin-Winkelman-Saint-Louis-Zoo_10-15-13_web.jpg

Tbh, the wildlife animals fled during the civil war and some taken to Kenya, Uganda, etc

We hate when people talk shit about us on Twitter but they actually show us the most love. I don't know why you went out your way to show all those tweets as if they were negative. Bengalis are actually really nice and the best south asians to be around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts