Screenshot_20220510-173933_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220510-173946_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220510-173959_Chrome.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Hell gonna be filled with Somalis

Is it even possible for Hell and heaven to exit? I mean billions of humans have died since creation of the universe, do you think there would be enough space of a land to build heaven and hell in the world when the density of humans isn't much now?

Heaven and hell doesn't exit in this world, prepare to cease to exit and enjoy your stay here.

Is it even possible for Hell and heaven to exit? I mean billions of humans have died since creation of the universe, do you think there would be enough space of a land to build heaven and hell in the world when the density of humans isn't much now?

Heaven and hell doesn't exit in this world, prepare to cease to exit and enjoy your stay here.
Do you know how tiny this Earth is? And there are Trillions of Galaxies beside our one Galaxy, our tiny little brains cant comprehend the size of the creation of Allah/God

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Do you know how tiny this Earth is? And there are Trillions of Galaxies beside our one Galaxy, our tiny little brains cant comprehend the size of the creation of Allah/God

Kkkkkkk don't want to derial the homies thread but go ahead and beleive in your lies,I am not interested in arguing about something we both can't proof.:drakekidding:

1. I don't think the person said hell is on Earth.
2. Allah has created the Heavens and the Hell big. BIGGER THAN WE CAN COMPREHEND.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
1. I don't think the person said hell is on Earth.
2. Allah has created the Heavens and the Hell big. BIGGER THAN WE CAN COMPREHEND.

I myself have created a hell and Heaven somewhere and they are as huge as the earth but you wouldn't be able to see it untill it is Yowmal Qiyaamaha, everyone can make any claims, the burden of proof is on you otherwise it is just SHeeko Xaraleey.

I myself have created a hell and Heaven somewhere and they are as huge as the earth but you wouldn't be able to see it untill it is Yowmal Qiyaamaha, everyone can make any claims, the burden of proof is on you otherwise it is just SHeeko Xaraleey.
So are you saying Allah's waffling? And talking SHIT to his own creation? I'm sorry, but if He could create you with the magnificence and excellence in which He perfected your body, then I have no doubt that He can create the heavens and hell big enough to fit the world and then some.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So are you saying Allah's waffling? And talking SHIT to his own creation? I'm sorry, but if He could create you with the magnificence and excellence in which He perfected your body, then I have no doubt that He can create the heavens and hell big enough to fit theworld and then some.

Allah didn't create me, he doesn't exit nor can any proof his exitance, don't buy into these fake Arabic and Gaalo fairytales,they are all fake.

This isnt the intended discussion of this thread. Make a new thread where you can discuss your mental illness

So are you saying Allah's waffling? And talking SHIT to his own creation? I'm sorry, but if He could create you with the magnificence and excellence in which He perfected your body, then I have no doubt that He can create the heavens and hell big enough to fit the world and then some.
Common, don't reply to this gaal. Go argue somewhere else

Hamzza

VIP

You are gaal?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Great work Op. so sad that these wadaads spend countless hours talking about how men and women shouldn’t be in the same area etc but never bring this up

Trending