Benadir state about to be born

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope it becomes a great state inshallah, we shouldn’t be afraid of new changes, we all have good intentions and the same end goal :)

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I personally would welcome this giant step for two reasons:
  1. The Capital will have to be changed.
  2. SSC State will be born and that would literally dismantle the weak jeeganistan project in the North.

2. SSC State will be born and that would literally dismantle the weak jeeganistan project in the North.

Why would the capital be changed? Is there any legal arguments? Does the provincial constitution ban Banaadir to be the capital of FGS and also be a Federal member state?
:camby:
Gaas killed the SSC dreams when HSM proposed it, not that I opposed it or anything. But it cant be formed because PL goverment claims that land. Its treason for a MJ to even talk about SSC since its against PL territorial integrity.
:browtf:

SSC is a dead dream when Isaaq make up 80% of Sanaag and 30% of Sool. And cayn corresponds to 1 village in Todgheer called Buuhoodle. So you’re gonna make a region that doesn’t even connect with eachother :mjlol: Isaaqs in Sanaag, Sool, and Todgheer would block it. You would be left with an imaginary and small state that doesn’t even connect by land :dead:

Typical 68 IQ shit

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Why should Warsangeli be punished with this 'SSC' state just because Dhulbahante are qasaro? It would solve nothing since the borders of Sool and Sanaag are meaningless.

You would have both Majeerteen and Isaaq in this theoretical state when the purpose should be to quarantine Dhulbahante.

Trending

Latest posts