Ben Shapiro storms out of BBC UK interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Ben Shapiro is quite articulate but his words don’t carry substance and he seems low IQ to me. Who on earth says I’m famous and you’re not in an interview lol? Where is the class?

Tho tbh I don’t think he got “destroyed” in this interview. But nonetheless this was very embarrassing.

VixR

Veritas
I just had a chance to watch it full. I’m very impressed with the interviewer, he’s really good. I wish we had reporters like this in the US, most of our content consists of softballs, fluff pieces, and gushy “get to know you” bs.

I wish he could conduct interviews like this with all the presidential candidates.

I wish he hadn’t stormed off and just answered the goddamn questions. Our personalities are used to being pandered to by the media.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
I just had a chance to watch it full. I’m very impressed with the interviewer, he’s really good. I wish we had reporters like this in the US, most of our content consists of softballs, fluff pieces, and gushy “get to know you” bs.

I wish he could conduct interviews like this with all the presidential candidates.

I wish he hadn’t stormed off and just answered the goddamn questions. Our personalities are used to being pandered to by the media.
id like to see him interview trump :trumpsmirk:

VixR

Veritas
id like to see him interview trump :trumpsmirk:
That would certainly be interesting. Trump wouldn’t go on there, he made a pact with Fox & Friends so he’s treated favorably.

The atmosphere and look starting at 10:00 (and on!) when he asks him about calling Obama’s SOTU fascist was like a stern, disappointed father.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
That would certainly be interesting. Trump wouldn’t go on here, he made a pact with Fox & Friends so he’s treated favorably.

The atmosphere at 10:00 when he asks him about calling Obama’s SOTU fascist was like a stern, disappointed father.
a trump interview would get that old guys ratings up, it would be pure comedy though, I can see trump saying crazy disses if he felt disrespected :mjlol: for ben I would like to see him debate Kyle kulinski, ben would get owned bad, but he's been ducking

Don't really like Shapiro or his obnoxious fanboys but genuinely couldn't see how he got "destroyed"; the reporter really did seem to be villanizing him by referring to his stance on abortion as "barbaric", which was by the way a completely unnecessary input to add to the discourse. It's hypocritical for him to antagonize Shapiro for being a divisive figure in modern politics but then pull nonsense like that.
he didnt say abortion is barbaric but punishing woman for having miscarriage and throwing them in jail is barbaric. Andrew Neil is a conservative.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
he didnt say abortion is barbaric but punishing woman for having miscarriage and throwing them in jail is barbaric. Andrew Neil is a conservative.

Andrew Neil precisely said:

"Why is it that a bill banning abortion after a woman has been pregnant for six weeks is not a return to the Dark Ages?"

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer

"Why is it that a bill banning abortion after a woman has been pregnant for six weeks is not a return to the Dark Ages?"
Yeah that was a semi-YIKES moment but Ben handled it in an even more YIKES. He got BIG MAD and created more YIKES.

a trump interview would get that old guys ratings up, it would be pure comedy though, I can see trump saying crazy disses if he felt disrespected :mjlol: for ben I would like to see him debate Kyle kulinski, ben would get owned bad, but he's been ducking
Sam Seder would've been a good pick for a debate against Ben Shapiro.

That does not reflect on his view Ben was supposed to counter that statement. He was also calling the sentencing barbaric, not abortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.