Ben Shapiro storms out of BBC UK interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers

"thank you for your time and for showing anger is not a part of the American political discourse" :siilaanyolaugh:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
This fucking yahuud will lash out on you for calling it barbaric that woman receive 30 years for miscarriage, Wtf :faysalwtf:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Do you believe Ben Shapiro has changed as a person (rebuking his past comments on various topics) as being "dumb things I've said" or do you think he's more media savvy now and just keep those sort of thoughts to himself?

I don't believe he has changed.

Tukraq

VIP
Pseudo intellectual Ben Shapiro got his ass handed (after getting raped) back to him by Andrew Neil.

Dont f*ck with the BBC, they've been handing back assess since World War II.
Shapiro sounded smarter to me in this even though I disagree with him

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Do you believe Ben Shapiro has changed as a person (rebuking his past comments on various topics) as being "dumb things I've said" or do you think he's more media savvy now and just keep those sort of thoughts to himself?

I don't believe he has changed.
Me too, I’ve disliked the way he debates. I wouldn’t even call it debating.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Why? It’s usually funny the problem was the old guy in this one wasn’t really keeping up with him lol
Nah it’s not about keeping track of him. Being faster in a debate doesn’t mean your any good. He was really agaited in this interview. The question wasn’t even difficult but he went off and it made mess up. The BBC reporter just calmly took him apart.

Tukraq

VIP
Just finished the video and Ben owned him and his “gotcha” questions:mjlol: lowly reporting by the bbc which is why new media is taking over these incompetent news Sations lol:pachah1: i disagree with Ben shapiro ideologically and policy wise and feel the way to beat him is a guy like say Kyle kulinski who can go toe to toe with him not this old media hack:mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
Nah it’s not about keeping track of him. Being faster in a debate doesn’t mean your any good. He was really agaited in this interview. The question wasn’t even difficult but he went off and it made mess up. The BBC reporter just calmly took him apart.
There wasn’t a single point made by the reporter that wasn’t dismantled in this lol, he even had to resort to just naming his old tweets from a prompt:drakelaugh:after he got called out as not objective, where exactly did he “take him apart” these old incompetent news stations are literally going out of business like the vcr :lolbron:

Just finished the video and Ben owned him and his “gotcha” questions:mjlol: lowly reporting by the bbc which is why new media is taking over these incompetent news Sations lol:pachah1: i disagree with Ben shapiro ideologically and policy wise and feel the way to beat him is a guy like say Kyle kulinski who can go toe to toe with him not this old media hack:mjlol:

Seriously sxb, for a guy who is barely literate and cannot write one coherent sentence in English, how could you even come to any conclusion?

Finish your ESOL before commenting on such sensitive topics.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
The Interviewer is a right-wing fanatic, for Shapiro to call him a leftist is hilarious. So glad this pseudo intellectual hobbit got shut down.

This was quite amusing, I've never seen Shapiro get so flustered. I guess throwing a bunch of idiotic things he's said over the years at him would drive him over the edge. And I think the old man speaking so slowly in contrast to Shapiros quick tongue added to the hilarity.

Last edited:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
There wasn’t a single point made by the reporter that wasn’t dismantled in this lol, he even had to resort to just naming his old tweets from a prompt:drakelaugh:after he got called out as not objective, where exactly did he “take him apart” these old incompetent news stations are literally going out of business like the vcr :lolbron:
Did we even watch the same video? This guy uses the same battle tactics as any sspot debater.

Try not to get wowed by his fast talking, only the mindless red caps see the superiority in his lack of breathing, the reason he got famous was by going to college campuses and debating teens that don't know shit, he uses bad debating tactics like the straw man and calls anyone that's ever had a different opinion a 'leftist' like he just did in this video. He just called one of the most well know conservatives in the UK a leftist lol

You can find many of the cheap common ways he tries to win an argument here, he uses fucking highschool insults like being more well known than your adversary, as if being correct has something to do with the amount of Twitter followers you got.

You can also see him telling the interviewer to answer his question even though he's the one being interviewed

The biggest indicator was when the interviewer pointed out the hypocrisy in his own book comdeming the current state of political debating while he himself was fulling the tention by his daily tweets about Obama OAC etc, he ran out of an interview cause he can't back up his own fucking words

There are just so many little things, and OBVIOUS things like how Shapiro looks tense and uncomfortable while the other guy was just relaxed and retained his normal posture and compusure throughout the whole interview, but I've all ready wrote enough of an essay.

Status
Not open for further replies.