Ben Carson The Guy Who Drives Liberals Insane! (The big threat to the left)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr.Benjamin Carson is a retired Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon who is running for Conservative Rep office in 2016 Presidential Elections. He has a movie made about his life Called ''Gifted Hands''. First Brain surgeon to dettach conjoint twins at the head. Won multiple honors and prestigious awards. Grew up in severe poverty and worked hard & made something out of himself. He saves childrens lives as a profession. Very articulate, Intelligent. Soft Spoken ,Compassionate person. Just a total overall lovable guy.

Ben-Carson-croip.jpg

The speech that put him on the map when he qarbashed Obama in front of an audience

But there is a twist this guy is severely hated and feared by the progessives. For the race baitors and victimizers his life story is anti what they are preaching. Liberal left want to keep AAs in state of dependency and mental slavery and he threatens their whole MO

His slogan is ''America needs a doctor and Washington needs a brain surgery'' :ummhmsmiley:

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO, so this is who you endorse? This clears everything. I never thought to see a Somali pushing for conservative views in America.

There should be a Somali word for Uncle Tom. lol

LMAO, so this is who you endorse? This clears everything. I never thought to see a Somali pushing for conservative views in America.

There should be a Somali word for Uncle Tom. lol

Do you live in a hut?? :drakewtf: Somalis by in large are very conservative people.

People like you are delusional. You guys think somalis are a pack of SJWs. :russ:

Do you live in a hut?? :drakewtf: Somalis by in large are very conservative people.

People like you are delusional. You guys think somalis are a pack of SJWs. :russ:
I never thought to see a Somali pushing for conservative views in America.

How does it feel bootyclapping for rednecks and bigots? Miskiinka has been abused far too much that he wants to lash out those he find inferior and stabilize his ego.:friendhug:

I know you just want to fit in with your white bigoted friends, but this aint the way to go walaal.:francis:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Geeljire you really are a character. This guy is xoolo, I'm really disappointed that you would sing this idiots praises.

I never thought to see a Somali pushing for conservative views in America.

Again Somalis are very conservative people. I guess living off welfare is something worth preserving. point taken

How does it feel bootyclapping for rednecks and bigots? Miskiinka has been abused far too much that he wants to lash out those he find inferior and stabilize his ego.:friendhug:

The guy is someone with remarkable acccomplishments. :heh: Done so much for his AA community more than any of your BLM wacko peers ever did that only wave stupid posters and rage in twitter wars.

Amazing!! The word conservative is like poison to you guys :mjlol:
I know you just want to fit in with your white bigoted friends, but this aint the way to go walaal.:francis:

Sip the Ad-Hominem drinks! *Glurp* *Glurp* :vqbuyv0:

Last edited by a moderator:
Geeljire you really are a character. This guy is xoolo, I'm really disappointed that you would sing this idiots praises.

Can someone stop with the ad-hominems and insults and give actual contructive criticism of why you disagree with him.

This why i say he drives liberal leftists insane.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Can someone stop with the ad-hominems and insults and give actual contructive criticism of why you disagree with him.

This why i say he drives liberal leftists insane.:cryinglaughsmiley:
There's no need. Ben Carson believes in Creationism and is an enemy of Muslims, never mind his atrocious foreign policies.

it just shows your character when you stand by a person like Ben Carson, aka, a house nigga. How can people take your views on Somali's seriously?

There's no need. Ben Carson believes in Creationism and is an enemy of Muslims, never mind his atrocious foreign policies

Enemy against muslims? How? because he said islam is incompatible with the US constitution?

Creationism? im pretty sure every religious human being believes in it. Dont see anything wrong with it.
Tell me some of his atrocious foreign policies. :kanyehmm: and also his atrocious economic policies ,educational policies

it just shows your character when you stand by a person like Ben Carson, aka, a house nigga. How can people take your views on Somali's seriously?

Sips the Ad-Hominem drinks! *Glurp* *Glurp*
VqbuYV0.gif

i can't respect this guy, he makes dumb statements about islam/muslims to please his redneck followers.

Because he said sharia law is incompatible with the US constitution?
:childplease:

Its funny in the same interview he said he doesn't support christian president who wants a theocracy.

I thought you were better than this you should know how the liberal media takes peoples words and twists it.

You mean the guy who believes the Earth is 6000 years old and rejects climate change. :mjohreally:

This guy is a joke, just like all the other Republican candidates.

Because he believes in creationism? and the same article even highlighted that he questioned that man created climate change , he didnt deny climate change happens.:comeon:

Btw Evolution is a theory its not scientific there is no evidence for it

Unless you believe in that Africans are failed evolution from apes then ok! that we evolve from fish and .monkeys:heh:

I do not support any candidate , i dont support republicans or democrats. Nor do i support Ben Carson.

However i found it Superbly hilarious that this one AA neurosurgeon Pisses off Soo many of you guys. Litterally makes people Throw a hissy fit and insults like 4 year olds when someone mentions his names.

Some cant even articulate correctly why they are mad :drakelaugh:

R

rcv

Because he believes in creationism? and the same article even highlighted that he questioned that man created climate change , he didnt deny climate change happens.:comeon:

Btw Evolution is a theory its not scientific there is no evidence for it

Unless you believe in that Africans are failed evolution from apes then ok! that we evolve from fish and .monkeys:heh:

I didn't even bring up his stance on evolution. But how can such a well educated man like him believe the earth was made 6000 years ago when there's empirical evidence that suggest otherwise. I only linked that article because I couldn't find the video I seen on msnbc of him completely dismissing climate change is happening. But he is against the general idea that man made causes (green house effect, etc..) is causing climate change. Do you agree with him?

Let's not get into a evolution/creationism debate, but the word evolution has such a wide and broad definition. You're describing macroevolution; evolution on a grand scale. It's too trivial and isn't really a solidified concept. A fish can't turn into a man, you're right. But microevolution, evolution on a much smaller scale across gene peels, definitely exists. There's too many examples of this in nature. Like mosquitos evolving because of global warming or insects evolving to resist pesticide. I mean this type of evolution is irrefutable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts