Ben Carson hates Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anti islam affects Somalis since we are Muslim.

I could care less about the new age Arabs..

It doesn't. If we're being honest, when white America thinks of Somalis they automatically link us to black hawk down or starving people at war with each other before they associate us to Arabs and Islam. This notion that Arabs are our brothers needs to stop because those people never cared about us. In fact, Somalis are being beaten and treated like animals in Arab countries because of the skin of their color. I'm good.

Q

Queen Carawelo

It doesn't. If we're being honest, when white America thinks of Somalis they automatically link us to black hawk down or starving people at war with each other before they associate us to Arabs and Islam. This notion that Arabs are our brothers needs to stop because those people never cared about us. In fact, Somalis are being beaten and treated like animals in Arab countries because of the skin of their color. I'm good.

Did you even read my post? When did I say Arabs are our brothers? I dislike them. I don't care what White America thinks. I will not sit and listen to someone disrespect my Religion, I'm not Muslim because of Arabs, Arabs don't own the religion. If white America has a problem with the Arab then they should address them. Good God Somalis and their logic. Do you think a west African village person who's a Christian is thinking about what a Southern white American Christian thinks? I'm following Islam not Arabs. I do not associate Arabs with our religion.

I am done.

Idol,

It's not what you said, but what you implied. Your objective is to defend Islam which I support wholeheartedly but at the same time your narrative implies there should be room for empathy for the Arabs and their cause which I don't support. That's all.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Idol,

It's not what you said, but what you implied. Your objective is to defend Islam which I support wholeheartedly but at the same time your narrative implies there should be room for empathy for the Arabs and their cause which I don't support. That's all.

When did I ever mention and empathize with the Arabs. I said I could care less about the new age Arabs. I will not disrespect the Arabs who followed the Prophet scw's time.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I liked Ben Carson until today. They set him up to say exactly what GOP supporters wanted to hear and he walked right into the trap. Such a disappointment.

What is there to like about Ben Carson as a politician? I respect the doctor Ben Carson but the politician Ben Carson is a fraud.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
If you ask Trump, he believes we already have Muslim President.

Carson is this year's version of that GodFather Pizza owner. Always one black guy in these Republican campaign

Look at how the worthless Abdi-Gaal changed this discussion from one about Islam, into one about Arabs.

And now we have these Somalis falling for this trap. This story has nothing to do with Arabs and everything to do with Islam and Muslims.

Somalis are a Muslim people and are viewed through the same xenophobic lenses by the general American population. In the same way that Barack Hussein Obama---a man of Kenyan descent---is viewed as some secret Muslim agent simply due to the fact that his father was a Muslim. So how do you think they view Somalis? Do you actually think they view us in a positive manner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending