Ben Carson hates Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
And the other day someone at a Trump rally said "we got one problem in this country; it's muslims, when do we get rid of them?" :westbrookwtf:

The GOP hate for minorities is insufferable.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Idk why this is surprising black folks pretend like they hate white people but in reality they love them and want there acceptances:kanyeshrug:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I used to have so much respect for this man. :urgh:

How are you suprised? I learned of his House Nigga mentality 6 months ago when he declared that the whole Palestine needs to be absorbed by Israel and that Palestinians can settle in Saudia.

Im sure he is a christian so I don't know why he'd advocate for a muslim president, a muslim leader would not advocate for him (a christian). Its not that he's a house , he's a sensible , but I guess we bypass that because you think all black americans are liberals who just want equality for mankind

Isn't he one of the ones dead last in the polls?

He's looking for media attention because Trump has the spotlight. He wants some of that base support to be a serious contender in the race. I doubt he would have a problem with a Muslim president.

Other republican presidential candidates have made Trump style comments to get some exposure

I liked Ben Carson until today. They set him up to say exactly what GOP supporters wanted to hear and he walked right into the trap. Such a disappointment.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Isn't he one of the ones dead last in the polls?

He's looking for media attention because Trump has the spotlight. He wants some of that base support to be a serious contender in the race. I doubt he would have a problem with a Muslim president.

Other republican presidential candidates have made Trump style comments to get some exposure
He was second behind Trump up until recently where he dropped to third. That former secretary turned CEO Carly Fiorina making a lot of noise within the GOP ever since that debate the other night

This doesn't make him a "House Negro"....this simply makes him Anti-Muslim. I don't know why people have this subconscious belief that Black people can't be Islamophobic. It's simply not true. There are plenty of Blacks who have a very low opinion on Islam; but there are also plenty of them who have a very high opinion of Muslims and Islam.

You can't expect all Black people to think alike. Ben Carson has no connection to Islam and he's pandering to his political base here. He's a Christian American man who holds reprehensible views about Islam and Muslims in general. And there are plenty of Whites/Chinese/Hispanics/Indians and others who also have hateful views towards Islam.

This shouldn't be a surprise. Ben Carson having these opinions shouldn't be a shocker to us.

Last edited:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I liked Ben Carson until today. They set him up to say exactly what GOP supporters wanted to hear and he walked right into the trap. Such a disappointment.

December 2014:

Speaking to the AP, Carson expressed views that are common among Israel's nationalist right wing. He showed sympathy for Israel's much-maligned settlement movement and questioned the desire among Palestinians for peace. He even suggested that instead of Israel relinquishing captured land to make way for a Palestinian state, neighboring countries such as Egypt should provide the space for a future Palestine.

:hova::pacspit::pacspit:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Lets check an Arab forum where there is discussion around the Ethiopian Christian government persecuting Somali Muslims

*searches Google*

Nope. Not a link

:meleshame:

Anti islam affects Somalis since we are Muslim.

I could care less about the new age Arabs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts