Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
So in MN you can just randomly get shot dead? how do somalis live there

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
His killer
a9776ba216aad611c52c9aff452d9a4beb5174d8-14.jpg

Cerberus

VIP
read the article. Apparently the macalin was involved in gang activity 10 years earlier. He was involved in the death of the person who killed him’s family member. Shocking stuff :francis:
That's not true. I heard from a source that his crazy sister who isn't normal told cops that. But it isn't actually true.

Cerberus

VIP
So why does the article say the man mentioned it himself. Back in 2009
Abdinasir was in gang and shot into a 3 month coma back in 2007 but that isn't related to this case where dude killed him. The killer didn't admit the motive yet.

Cerberus

VIP
I knew Abdinsair (Samatar) since 2004. He didn't have any powers or money to send hits on someone. Sometimes the law enforcement adds crap and stings people. Most recently he fixed my car at his garage. I can even show you our Facebook messenger convos. He would never order a hit nor would anyone even do a hit for him without seeing like half a million. No one in Minneapolis is gonna do a hit, they do stuff themselves if they wanna kill.

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
AUN

Gang killings are kinda like caano qabiil. You don’t even have to be involved in gangs but some nacas would kill you just because you have a history with someone you know that they beefed with.

This is why I’ve never kept contacts with people in the streets life from school days and our old neighborhoods. Some are still in jail or running around the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts