Beledxaawo clashes

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It's true. People are talking about it on Facebook.
Facebook is a reputable source now? I know you Kablalax are xaasid but hoping for war and concocting fake stories wont achieve your goal.

TekNiKo

VIP
Native Beledxaawians are even reporting of the clashes what would you know of it Mr Dalaal Galnusian.
Posting facebook posts with no accountability is your proof :mjkkk:

Desperate times call for desperate measures if it was true BBC would report on it but I wouldnt expect that kind of research from a low IQ caano boore sniffing caaqdheer:chrisfreshhah:

Posting facebook posts with no accountability is your proof :mjkkk:

Desperate times call for desperate measures if it was true BBC would report on it but I wouldnt expect that kind of research from a low IQ caano boore sniffing caaqdheer:chrisfreshhah:

Mr. Dalaal Bh0on Did you possibly think BBC would even want to Report on that irrelevant tuulo :russ:

TekNiKo

VIP
Mr. Dalaal Bh0on Did you possibly think BBC would even want to Report on that irrelevant tuulo :russ:
YOUR subclan doesnt matter to me your all cagdheer scum. Keep trying to divide Beesha though they are behind The Rer Dalal hero Farmaajo :rejoice: :rejoice:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
clans that always want war in Gedo are not from Gedo.
Most of them are langaab clans that reside in DDS and Oromia or Galgaduud.
Reer Gedo are good people and peaceful people. All these people screaming and causing problems are not from Gedo Including Faramaajo.
You right they are From Galgaduud/mudug , Nagayle and DDS.

Reer Gedo are good people and peaceful people. All these people screaming and causing problems are not from Gedo Including Faramaajo.
Do you know they cant even raise 500 men in Gedo.
They dismantled Janaans men using Ethiopia and even took them to Nazareth and threatened the Gedo admins.

The same people calling out Kenyans and claimming they are enemy yet have investments in Kenya.

TekNiKo

VIP
How ironic a Dabayaco from Galkacyo and a OG from garissa saying a Marehan cant speak on his own gobol. Gedo ana iska leh cabudwaaq a ana iska leh laandhere ilaahi iga dhigay alx but a desert rat and a Kenyan stooge should stick to their constituencies

How ironic a Dabayaco from Galkacyo and a OG from garissa saying a Marehan cant speak on his own gobol. Gedo ana iska leh cabudwaaq a ana iska leh laandhere ilaahi iga dhigay alx but a desert rat and a Kenyan stooge should stick to their constituencies
If you are landeere why are you losing land to Ceyr in Galgaduud especialy Reer Dalaal. I dont think you are left with any tuulos in Somalia.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Do you know they cant even raise 500 men in Gedo.
They dismantled Janaans men using Ethiopia and even took them to Nazareth and threatened the Gedo admins.

The same people calling out Kenyans and claimming they are enemy yet have investments in Kenya.
True reer Gedo don’t have problem with Jubaland, So they are not going to fight their own people . Fighting against Janan is pointless, Janan was guy protect Gedo from Alsheydaan.

TekNiKo

VIP
True reer Gedo don’t have problem with Jubaland, So they are not going to fight their own people . Fighting against Janan is pointless, Janan was guy protect Gedo from Alsheydaan.
Gedo kicked out Janan and replaced him with Moalimu keep crying about it Gedo wa tashaty.