Beledxaawo city vs afmadow district

that's the response i expected and i am glad you talked about nomadic population. can we first establish how we can estimate nomadic population ?

for me it would be camels + berked that would point to nomadic population. or the number of berkeds should point to the nomadic population.

if you want to go through the nomadic route then i have more evidence which will embarrass your caagdheer friends and point to Gedo infact having the most Nomadic population in Somalia.
can you post it

cow

VIP
Waiting for @Thegoodshepherd to post evidence of the stat he pull out of his ass.

And to determine how nomadic population is counted. I.e agree on what metrics are used.

I will do a lot of exposing on this thread. No more fake UN data written by an caaghdeer in Nairobi is going to fly anymore.

Waiting for @Thegoodshepherd to post evidence of the stat he pull out of his ass.

And to determine how nomadic population is counted. I.e agree on what metrics are used.

I will do a lot of exposing on this thread. No more fake UN data written by an caaghdeer in Nairobi is going to fly anymore.
Keep stealing raxaweyn kids you will become landheere in 10 years time.

Cush

Cushite Arab

What does he mean why do you need berkeds aren't the huts which it detects enough

Trending