Beledxaawo city vs afmadow district

cow

VIP
Afmadow and Dhoobley are 2 separate districts
As you can see on the map that Mandera town is much larger than Beledhawo village. The 2 sides have exchanged populations for many years whereas natural cities like Dhoobley grew into its original size without any numerical support from twin towns (Liboi). Liboi is a small town compared to Mandera that is a developed city.

no one recognises the fake districts madoobe made and dhoobley is included. beledxaawo map is only beledxaawo it does not include mandeera.

all i hear is excuses excuses and more excuses

:russ:

doesn't matter even if ISRAEL controls the business. AI says you are a very small community inside somalia. no matter how you like to frame it that is the simple truth.
If I am a small community why is it tak7ng you so long to dethrone axmed mugdi?
Using kdf is a week arguement when we have ENDF stationed in garbaharey and all parts of gedo since the day ina masaale brought them over.
Callin me langaab is like a bengali calling indian langaab.

i warned them in another thread that if they continued i would expose them as i have access the the AI biulding.
Expose me kulaha war do you know the ssc darawish that did a number on snm in golacade were the same former sna trainned by farmajo and were stationed in gedo till xassan sheikh cut their funding.

If you had numbers why is it taking more than a decade to recruit even 500 mx militia in gedo mind you you had the priviledge of Stealing the national coffers.

cow

VIP
If I am a small community why is it tak7ng you so long to dethrone axmed mugdi?
Using kdf is a week arguement when we have ENDF stationed in garbaharey and all parts of gedo since the day ina masaale brought them over.
Callin me langaab is like a bengali calling indian langaab.

and how does that make your population bigger? lol

and how does that make your population bigger? lol
Because a small sublan of reer cabdile aublan clan in afmadow can raise more than 1000 men yet you mean reer gedo can reer diini or talxe or reer xassan cannot raise even 500 men.
I have been expecting a landeere like you to raise 10k minimum for the last 10 years.

no one recognises the fake districts madoobe made and dhoobley is included. beledxaawo map is only beledxaawo it does not include mandeera.

all i hear is excuses excuses and more excuses

Says the Guy that needs to claim Garre,Murulle & Degodia numbers to compete with Ogaden
90% of the Marehans in Gedo are Borana shegatos. I managed to build my cities even tho your Mujrim uncles Siad Baree & Farmaajo tried to do clan cleansing and economic sanction on my regions to prevent them from expanding

IMG_5725.jpeg

cow

VIP
Says the Guy that needs to claim Garre,Murulle & Degodia numbers to compete with Ogaden
90% of the Marehans in Gedo are Borana shegatos. I managed to build my cities even tho your Mujrim uncles Siad Baree & Farmaajo tried to do clan cleansing and economic sanction on my regions to prevent them from expanding

View attachment 291167

sxb facts is facts there is nothing you can do about it. this is not based of biased fake UN population estimation where one of your cousins like Nairobi makes up the numbers.

this is real, now stop being emotional and accept the facts for what they are.

sxb facts is facts there is nothing you can do about it. this is not based of biased fake UN population estimation where one of your cousins like Nairobi makes up the numbers.

this is real, now stop being emotional and accept the facts for what they are.

so regard of this evidence what do people think jubbaland allocation of MP's

1693576136034-jpeg.290941
No absame allocated any thing
Axmed blackie who rules gedo with iron fist did.
Probably the 10 will be given to mx once those stolen babies in the clip become adult.

cow

VIP
This thread backfired horribly. This Boon thought he was the Marehan version of Ciilqabe Bhlub

how did it backfire

:farmajoyaab:

You and your crazy cousin live in fantasy world. baladxaawo city == all of your clan inside somalia if not more since a lot of clans live inside afmadow district including mine.

so sxb. what do you think of the power sharing of jubbaland. do you think your clan which is less then 20,000 household have 21 MPS?

Trending

Latest posts