Beledweyne Airstrip fire fighting services.

BankaTuyo

حيران
FB_IMG_1594788763338.jpg
jsk0rb0g8ua51.jpg

Everyone on board survived with minor injuries. The plane was carrying supplies to the Djibouti AMISOM contingent stationed in Hirshabelle.

Apparently a fucking donkey wandering near the landing strip was the reason for the crash, the plane crashed into the donkey causing it to veer off the runway. Funniest shit I've read all week kkkk.:pachah1:

BankaTuyo

حيران
Everyone on board survived with minor injuries. The plane was carrying supplies to the Djibouti AMISOM contingent stationed in Hirshabelle.

Apparently a fucking donkey wandering near the landing strip was the reason for the crash, the plane crashed into the donkey causing it to veer off the runway. Funniest shit I've read all week kkkk.:pachah1:

Damn! I thought it was a landing gear failure, these niggas can't even put up a simple chain linked fence.

Why don't they strap a tank on a donkey cart and use it as firefighter truck :mjlol:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Instead of getting a fire truck for Hirshabelle, Goodax Barre is trying to bring down the students of Puntland. Pathetic.

Trending

Latest posts