Beled Zubeeriya (Berbera) looking good.

BUSC BUSC

BEESHA-BARAKEYSAN
If every dollar goes to Berbera and Hargeisa then the other clans particulary harti will eventually join their brothers fully. The next government elected should allocate the resources fairly in accordance to the law.

Are you responding to Jabartis that pretend to be Garxajis to divide Isaaq by attacking nonHY? It looks like your response is modetate and sonetimes extreme HA SUBclanism. Don't fall for the sheegad. I think what's good for HA HY is good for Isaaq. Renaming Berbera beled zubeyriya is bit divisive, not as bad as the Jabarti attacking nonHY Isaaq in the name of defending HY but it's still divisive

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When the people can fund it themselves(taxpayers) and be self independent, call me. Don't show off from FDI, it's the worst 'economic policy', you only rely on FDI as your 'useless inside ur nation' your ripe for 'economic colonialism' as we use the huge supply of cheap labor for 'real investments' across the world, while they leave behind a small 'investment' in return for that 'high capital' resources the HUMAN BEING, the road is cheaper and one time cost, the human being if he is broke and cheap(which he is) I can export his ass to do me my 'investment' while keeping my cost down. The rest is cheap equipments and one-off costs. I swindle all that capital into my 'harti account in switzerland' not SOMALIA or else where will I source my labor if they get better.

Maximus

Lord Maximus
Mashallah. Berbera shouldn’t be sold out like Djibouti to Foreign Navies (I heard the Russians want a base there).

Are you responding to Jabartis that pretend to be Garxajis to divide Isaaq by attacking nonHY? It looks like your response is modetate and sonetimes extreme HA SUBclanism. Don't fall for the sheegad. I think what's good for HA HY is good for Isaaq. Renaming Berbera beled zubeyriya is bit divisive, not as bad as the Jabarti attacking nonHY Isaaq in the name of defending HY but it's still divisive

Most HA are cool with Garhajix. my abtis and aunts are HY. many of dad's friend are ciidgalle.

Trending