being Somali sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trolling it sucks. We are ugly ... skinny physically inferior .....

we act like we r Arab cause we have nothing to brag about

Our country is xaaaaaaaaaar

No written history :axvmm9o:

We consider things written by white men to be history

We are black

Did I mention our country Is xaaaaaaaaar

Our ppl r most ignored in the world

Not even we care about ourselves

We r forgotten poor ugly ppl

Wait for it ...wait for it .... here we go ......it's a bird , no it's a plane. ..shit it's Geeljire :superman:

Btw , you Sir. Are full of xaaaaaaaaar :axvmm9o:

We are the best of the best bruh ,'cause we don't give a shit :mybusiness:

I think the OP is someone with low-self esteem, and therefore is lashing his (or her) insecurity on the rest of us.

Waar, our country is not xaar
Our people are resilient
We're the most business savy in all of Sub-Saharan Africa
Our history is written and still written
We don't look up to cadaan guys - indeed we're one rare case in Africa who never give a damn to the cadaan man's supremacy.

You sir is a lost cause. Stop projecting your insecurity on us!

A

Atiya

I honestly feel sorry for you. I hope you find happiness within yourself, you're clearly insecure and unhappy with your life.

This is why I'm a proud Ethiopian

351yc8o.jpg

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

I think the OP is someone with low-self esteem, and therefore is lashing his (or her) insecurity on the rest of us.

Waar, our country is not xaar
Our people are resilient
We're the most business savy in all of Sub-Saharan Africa
Our history is written and still written
We don't look up to cadaan guys - indeed we're one rare case in Africa who never give a damn to the cadaan man's supremacy.

You sir is a lost cause. Stop projecting your insecurity on us!

:yousmart:

It's always much better to speak for yourself, as speaking for a whole nation wouldn't be logical. To I'm going to re-word your post as a consideration that all this may be caused by how you value yourself, and I'll show you that you're able to come pass all these negative traits you mention.
I am ugly ... skinny physically inferior .....

Eat at a higher calorie count and calculate your macros. Begin working out following a beginner's heavy lifting program, and be consistent. You shall see significant change in your apperance and overall strength within the first 4 months.

I act like I'm Arab cause I have nothing to brag about
This is something to do with your personality. As a grown man, you shouldn't find things to brag about, that isn't an attractive trait for a man.

No written history :axvmm9o:
History is made when you decide to change your life and cause an impact to your world.

I consider things written by white men to be history
ummm ok...

I am black

Did I mention my country Is xaaaaaaaaar
In your next post you stated that you're Ethiopian, not alot going on for you bud.

I am mostly ignored in the world
By working on yourself, you won't be ignored again. And thinking about it, you shouldn't rely on people's validation. You do things, because YOU want to do them.

Not even I care about myself
You should start caring about yourself now.

I am forgotten poor ugly person
You can always change that fact, nothing can stop you!

It's always much better to speak for yourself, as speaking for a whole nation wouldn't be logical. To I'm going to re-word your post as a consideration that all this may be caused by how you value yourself, and I'll show you that you're able to come pass all these negative traits you mention.

Eat at a higher calorie count and calculate your macros. Begin working out following a beginner's heavy lifting program, and be consistent. You shall see significant change in your apperance and overall strength within the first 4 months.

This is something to do with your personality. As a grown man, you shouldn't find things to brag about, that isn't an attractive trait for a man.

History is made when you decide to change your life and cause an impact to your world.

ummm ok...

In your next post you stated that you're Ethiopian, not alot going on for you bud.

By working on yourself, you won't be ignored again. And thinking about it, you shouldn't rely on people's validation. You do things, because YOU want to do them.

You should start caring about yourself now.

You can always change that fact, nothing can stop you!

:yousmart:

:damn::dead::dead1::deadrose:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Your approach doesn't help. Having rendered the poster a troll, and not countering, you validate the poster's claims.

Yes; I disregarded the poster. I couldn't even take his/her disjointed thoughts seriously. I probably wouldn't have bothered replying. If he/she feels that they are useless I cannot inculcate them with a dose of self-esteem. That comes from within not from outside. And yes, this thread reminds me of something I would see onTopix. I would prefer to conserve my energy by not tackling vitriol and rubbish. In so doing, I am not indicating that I agree with the posters assertions. So, quit instigating. :win:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending